• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DialgaChomp :: Seniors :: Any

Quedus

Lost World, Lost metagame.
Hey guys! I'm here with my second deck: DialgaChomp. It's a basic build, and great in the game. Locks up some of the best decks, including LuxChomp and Gengar.

So, without further adue, let's get on with the list!

Pokemon (18):
3x Dialga G
1x Dialga G LvX
2x Garchomp C
2x Garchomp C LvX
2x Uxie LA
1x Uxie LvX
1x Azelf LA
1x Unown Q
1x Crobat G
1x Bronzong G
1x Relicanth SV
1x Blaziken FB
1x Blaziken FB LvX

Energies (16):
4x Special Metal
4x Double Colorless
3x Call
2x Fire
2x Warp
1x Fighting

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (27):
4x Cyrus's Conspiracy
4x TGI:poketurn
3x TGI:Energy Gain
3x TGI:power Spray
2x TGI:SP Radar
2x Pokemon Communication
2x Energy Exchanger
1x Bebe's Search
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Expert Belt
1x Aaron's Collection
1x Champions Room

Strategy:
Basically what any Dialga-Chomp is supposed to do. If you don't know, please go research it yourself.
Now, you are probably wondering "Huh? Relicanth???" Well, Relicanth is a great tech for this deck. It's good (no, great)(no, grand)(no, WONDERFUL) for mirror matches and disrupts pretty well.
I may replace Crobat G with Skuntank G and add another Champions room.

So guys, comment what you think. Is this good, bad, or completely solid?
Please leave constructive critisism.

Thanks for taking a look!

RE: DialgaChmop :: Seniors :: Cities

You run Blaziken FB without fire nrg? also were are your Warp NRG?
Drop:
1 Champions Room
1 Vs Seeker
1 Azelf LA
1 Drifblim FB
2 Psychic
1 Pokemon Communication
Add in:
2x PONT
2x Warp NRG
2x Fire NRG
1x Bronzong G
PONT is a pretty good card in Dialgachomp for getting SP Metals.
You never need 2 Azelf LA
Drifblim FB is not needed ( I know it's a good tech)
And Champions room, You can't retreat Garchomp C after healing.
Bronzong G Switches the Warp NRG from dialga to Garchomp C Then healing breath and then retreat/poke turn

What Shaymin said, but instead of PONT, might wanna consider Looker's Investigation. There's bound to be Gyarados running around for Cities, if you don't need to shuffle you can disrupt your opponent instead, especially early game if he just grabbed his Magikarp.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys!
Changes have been made. I feel very dumb for having no fires and running a Blaziken FB Line.
I also may just add the PONTs instead of the Lookers Investigation, for as I probably won't be going to Cities :(

Forgot to see, I recommend 2 Expert Belt ( Easier to get) And Conductive Quarry ( Recovers Sp Metals in discard pile)

I like your idea with the Expert Belt, but I will not be adding a Quary.
Here's my reason: I'm going to be putting back in 1-2 Champions Room and possibly a Skuntank G.
My tactic with this is to get out my Champions and Q and use it on Dialga G X, bringing it's retreat cost down to 0.
Now I know that is what my Warps are for, but with this, I will not be wasting one.
How this leads to not adding a Quary is that, with no retreat for Dialga G X, I see no use for having to search my discard pile for Special Metals.

Ehm, The Sp Metals won't go to the lost zone..
Wasting one warp doens't matter since you get him back all the time.
Dialga G damaged > Warp Energy > Switch for Garchomp C > Use Bronzong G''s Galactic Switch to switch the warp NRG to Garchomp C > Level up > Pokéturn Garchomp C as soon as possible because of this you will never loose Warp NRG

Nice tactic.
May take that into consideration :) But yeah, I accidently put "lost zone" instead of "discard pile".

Back