Discussion Dialga GX in NecrozMagnezone?

IronCow Tom

Aspiring Trainer
Is Dialga GX worth a place in NecrozMagnezone? Over clock is quite good in the beginning, Timeless can be incredibly useful if used right. (Four Prizes!) I've seen people run this in the past, and I think an attacker with a different weakness is good.

(I came up with NecrozMagnezone! Cool, right?)

No it was not it was my hype from after a prerealese where it got second with MagnaDialga, sorry for the confusion.

Kind of tough play, I have it in the deck as well, however I found by time I get it rolling, I'm missing choice band for the OHKO, or I can never find the 5th energy, Pointless to hit for 150 and NOT knock something out, because you want to bring up Dusk Mane anyways, might as well use the Dusk Mane GX attack if you get in a crunch.

I'm leaving it in for now, but def need some help making the deck flow and adding more consistency or its got to come out

any thoughts? would max elixr be a better route?

Turn two I'm looking for rare candy magnezone and octillery and Mt Coronet Tough to get everything needed to make a OHKO with Diagle

Yes, put it in. Timeless GX is busted, and you've already mentioned the other reasons for including it.

Back