Ruling Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were arguing ? Hey, you think someone in BSC knows what Destiny is ?

If you build a deck to counter one deck, you will probably get owned by everything else your deck isn't designed to counter.

As for Ninjask > Aggron, let's look at Ninjask's pros:

- not Pokemon-ex
- free retreat
- T2 80 with Rare Candy, enough to OHKO most of the deck; if you add Strength Charm you will OHKO Mew ex
- two attacks (immune to Amnesia)
- cheap attacks (both cost [C])

And Ninjask's cons:

- low HP
- Body doesn't stop you from being affected by Pull Away
- T2 80 is really 80 every other turn - first chance is T2
- one damaging attack
- Skarmory ex laughs at you

Aggron ex's pros:

- Tons of HP
- An Aron with Flail - Memory Berry, anyone?
- Metal type
- Body prevents attacking, period - no Pull Away
- Two damaging attacks
- Snipe potential
- Mega Burn will OHKO everything except Rayquaza ex in one shot; with Strength Charm, Rayquaza ex gets OHKOed
- Not delta (can't be sniped by Lickitung d)

And Aggron ex's cons:

- Pokemon-ex
- 4 retreat
- Mega Burn can only be used every other turn
- Mega Burn requires Special Energy
- Mew ex has no problems with copying Mega Burn every other turn

So really, I'd say they're evenly matched. Both are susceptible to Cessation Crystal, so I didn't put that on either one's cons list.

Still, for all intents and purposes, I say use Ninjask. Non-ex wins for me.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
- Mew ex has no problems with copying Mega Burn every other turn

can i note that that only works if Aggron Ex is on the Bench.

^ Or battle frontier is in play
I personally think at least 1 BF is a must in this deck, 3 -> 4 is really advised ;)

Wow...

Destiny.

I know the list, it isnt that great. People dont know how to beat it yet, thats all. Though, it dominates weak players and most Archetypes, but rouge kills it...Plus, if you misplay once when playing it, you lose. Dont get all fussed up about it..

BTW, Aggron LOSES to Destiny, get over it.

Flygonite said:
well,judging by everything they talked about,i think it has mew ex hp,stantler,rayquaza ex d,lickitung,holon engine n some other stuff. it really must be powerful since nobody wants 2 tell the decklist or they r just scared of netdeckers.DARN NETDECKERS!!!!!

it's Mew EX LM

Someone Jimmy Ballard knows made it. It's from Team Lafonte. My friends (Jimmy's Friends) all played it at Illinois States, where it was introduced. I played it in top 8, and it is an incredibly awesome deck. All basics, they play Cessation Crytsal, Crystal Beach, Skarmory EX, Mew EX LM, Raquazza EX d, Lickitung d, and sometimes Stantler. It is meant to spread damage fast, and it works. Of course, I lost to it in top cut:p

Pooka obviously knows how to beat destiny bcoz his msn didn't lose to it yet. But considering he is one of the best players around, I'd assume he can outplay just about anyone.

as for whats in the deck, and from my 4 matches w/ it I'd guess:

2 Rayquaza ex d
3 Stantler
1 Mew ex
2 Lickitung d
1 Latios ex d
1 Latias d
2 holons magneton

4 Transciever
4 mentor
2 researcher
2 adventurer
1 scientist
1 farmer
2 castaway
1 scott
3 cessation crystal
1 crystal shard
3 cursed stone
2 crystal beach
1 giant stump
3 reversals
4 er2
2 warp point

4 d rainbow
5 electric
2 cyclone
Is that close?

They dont play Castform from the many times Ive played this deck. It has one Skarmory EX, 4 Lickitung d, 2-4 Mew EX, 2-4 Rayquazza d EX, Latios EX d, and a believe a Latias HP, but I'm not sure about the Latias. NO CASTFORMS because Lickitung is the Starter. I played one of the first three people to play this at States, and this is what I saw him use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back