• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Destiny Beyond: Display Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
LOL,this deck name is from a graphic novel i made once. It was inspired by Kingdom Hearts. Hokay, this is my deck for those of you who care. I don't usually play the game, i just collect. These are all displayed in order by type in my binder. And remember, i would like critique on my rare cards and if i was to go to a tournament with this deck, what chances would i have? So if you have any suggestions for what would be a good card to show off, please tell me. okay, here goes:

Primes and LV.Xs:
Typhlosion Prime
Ampharos Prime
Garchomp C LV.X (Promo)
Rhyperior LV.X (Promo)
Gardevior LV.X
Darkrai LV.X (Promo)

Promos and Ex's: (LV.X promos will not be shown here, they will be listed above)
Noctowl Promo
Entei Promo
Porygon-z Promo
Jirachi EX

Legends:
Ho-Oh Legend(Top Half)

Rares: (Any Pokemon above will not be listed here)
Typhlosion (HGSS)
Dark Typhlosion (Unknown Set ?)
Blaziken (? Holy Cow!1/106!)
Arcanine (SP)
Venusaur (CG)
Shiftry (?)
Bellossom Reverse Holo (?)
Meganium Reverse Holo (?)
Meganium (HGSS)
Tangrowth (?)
Scizor (?)
Luxray GL (SP)
Rotom (RisingR)
Haryama Reverse Holo (?)
Wishcash E (SP)
Nidoqueen (?)
Lucario C (SP)
Regiggas Reverse Holo (?)
Latias (Red latias symbol, please help!)
Ho-oh (?)
Roserade C (SP)
Roserade (?)
Nidoqueen (?)
Gardevior (?)
Croagunk G (SP)
Dark Gyarados (Rocket Returns?)
Dark Dragonite (Rocke Returns?)
Seviper (?)
Fearow Delta Species (Electric) (CG)

Uncommons: (Just for the sake of tournoment critisism)
Rapidash (?)
Rapidash E (SP)
Combusken (CG)
Ivysaur (?)
Roselia (SP)
Pinsir (?)
Heracross(HGSS)
Breloom Reverse Holo (?)
Venonat (?)
Raichu (SP)
Plusle Reverse Holo (SP)
Plusle (SP)
Magneton (?)
Flaaffy (HGSS)
Gliscor (?)
Machamp GL (SP)
Metang (SP)
Skarmory (?)
Blissey Reverse Holo (HGSS)
Blissey (HGSS)
Altaria C (SP)
Spiritomb C (SP)

Not going to post my commons yet, i'm really tired. I'll try to update it soon though.

Energies:
Fire x19
Electric x7
Fighting/rock x3
Psychic x5
Grass x2
*Blushes at sight of wimpy quantity of energies*
Trainers:
Pokegear
Pokemon Comunnication
Level Max
Mysterious Shard
Moomoo Milk
Windstorm
Pokemon Reversal

Please help me with the (?)s. To help, just ask me what set symbol they have and i will do my best to describe it. Critisisim welcomed! Also, the number of cards in this deck is around seventy in real life, i just don't feel like posting commons right now.

This decklist is just unable to be read. You should try to write lines as "1-0-1 Dusknoir" or "4-3 Blissey". Something under those lines. We don't care how many rare cards you have. You should organize your pokemon by types of cards (Pokemon, T/S/S, Energy). This really isn't a deck either. You use a lot of pokemon that just can't be used (only one LEGEND card). Please reread what a deck is.

Your PM seem to be disabled so I'll post my responce here:

You cannot post any list of cards in the deck area. A show off deck is not under the standard vocabulary of the website. If you were just trying to show us some shiny cards, post a trade thread and see what comes up. A deck is 60 cards that have some resemblence of a strategy to their construction. Your explenation was asking if you could do well if you brought those cards somewhere. "1-0-1" is a common term in deckbuilding. It means 1 of the respective base pokemon, and 1 of the respective stage 2 pokemon. Perhaps go to a league to learn a bit about deck building. Until then, please don't post random collections anywhere except the trade area (and expect to make trades if you do post there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back