• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Deoxys-Thundurus-Tornadus (PSF)

regimaster128

O hai der
Pokemon: 11
4 Deoxys Ex
3 Tornadus Ex (PSF)
2 Thundurus Ex
1 Lugia Ex
2 Kyurem (PSF)

Supporters: 12
4 juniper
4 n
4 skyla

Trainers: 23
4 Catchers
4 HTL
4 Colress Machine
3 Team Plasma Ball
2 Switch
2 Virbank
2 Max Potion
1 Scramble Switch

Energy: 14
4 DCE
4 Plasma
4 Prism
2 Electric

Strategy:
Ideal start with Tornadus or Thundurus. Get 2 or 3 Deoxys on the bench and charge up Tornadus. Kyurem as non-ex attacker. Lugia can come in occasionally. Tornadus is the main attacker. 2 Plasmas + 2 Deoxys + Laser = 170. This is just the first draft of it. Any suggestions?

Translations:

Kyurem
Kyurem – Water – HP130
Basic Pokemon (Team Plasma)

[W][C] Frost Spear: 30 damage. This attack does 30 damage to one of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon (don’t apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokemon).
[W][W][C] Blizzard Burn: 120 damage. During your next turn, this Pokemon cannot attack.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Deoxys Ex
Deoxys-EX – Psychic – HP170

Ability: Power Connect
All of your Team Plasma Pokemon (excluding Deoxys-EX) do 10 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

[P][C] Spiral Force: 30+ damage. If this Pokemon has a Plasma Energy attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Retreat: 2

Tornadus Ex
Tornadus-EX – Colorless – HP180

[C] Streamers: Shuffle your hand back into your deck, then draw six cards.
[C][C][C][C] Jet Burst: 60+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each Plasma Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 2

Thundurus Ex
Thundurus-EX – Lightning – HP170

[L] Thunder Knuckle: 30 damage. Attach an Energy card from your discard pile to one of your Benched Team Plasma Pokemon.
[L][L][C][C] Thunder Route: 90 damage. If this Pokemon has a Plasma Energy attached to it, discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Retreat: 1

Team Plasma Ball
Team Plasma’s Poke Ball – Trainer
Item (Team Plasma)

Search your deck for a Team Plasma Pokemon card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.

Nice deck list... :)
however I feel that with 3 Tornadus... you might struggle to get all the plasma energy on it.
I know you have thundurus to recycle and all that... but I feel that it might seem easy in theory... but not so easy in the actual game.. to be sacrificing a turn every time you are ko ed to recycle the plasma energy...
You may have another option to make this deck work that I have overlooked, because I am quite new to the game (just trying to help ) :)

And without ultra ball it may be hard to get energy in the discard turn 1, and 2 switch may not be enough everytime ur doexys get catchered

Back