Delta Nite: Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie.

RE: Delta Nite: VS - Koga's Accelgor.

So I think I'll stick with the Ho-oh on the right.

I might not make a full set of VS cards, but I can give you guys this:
ABUGSYSFLYGON.png

RE: Delta Nite: VS - Bugsy's favorite dragonfly.

I am so disappointed that the VS cards were Japanese-exclusives. I'm going to have to order a Morty's Misdreavus. That thing is ADORABLE!

I like 'em both, but Accelgor's texture seems a bit dark in places and makes it difficult to see some of the text. 'Course, that's no fault of your own.

I'm really liking that you used the fossil template for Flygon. It works very well with Flygon being a desert Pokemon and all. Good job. :)

I also like all of their attacks. ^^

The only Japanese VS cards I ever had was a holo steel energy and a Venomoth. Because I didn't have any, and also cause I craved Lance's Charizard, I loved the design of these. That Flygon, have mercy.

Thanks gentleman!

PROMONinetales.png

A remake of the very first card I posted here. I think I might have improved a bit. :p

RE: Delta Nite: Shining Ninetales revamp.

Looks good, but which is spelled wrong on the Ability.

RE: Delta Nite: Shining Ninetales revamp.

Will be fixed, thanks.

---

gengar_e_series__holo_ghost_type___by_deltablanknite-d4vbcwn.png
gengar_e_series__rare_poison_type___by_deltablanknite-d4vbda4.png

Which one you guys like the most? Ghost or Poison?

RE: Delta Nite: Night of the Gar.

In terms of playability, the ghost one. I do like the Chesire Cat reference. =3

RE: Delta Nite: Night of the Gar.

ho_oh_e_full_art__by_deltablanknite-d4vi9ma.png
rocket__s_sneasel_vs_series__215_649__by_deltablanknite-d4vlv87.png

I've been in love with this Sneasel artwork for AGES! Thanks to GlassPanda for letting me use it. I might even make a 'reprint' of this, just to try a different holo with the art.

RE: Delta Nite: Ho-Oh e-Full Art & Rocket's Sneasel!

No replies? :(

rocket__s_scyther_ua__by_deltablanknite-d4vusti.png
rocket__s_sneasel_ua__by_deltablanknite-d4vus71.png

magma__s_slugma_ua__by_deltablanknite-d4vuu94.png
galactic__s_rotom_ua__by_deltablanknite-d4w21c0.png

Huge update, huh? I edited asche's blanks, and I quite enjoyed the result.

RE: Delta Nite: Evil Teams arise.

I really like the FA Ho-Oh. I wish it were real and that I had it. I actually like it more than the official Ho-Oh FA.

The Sneasel is also really awesome. Of course, what Sneasel isn't?

Rocket's Scyther looks really good. I like the artwork you chose for it. It looks really Rocket-y. Works nice with the template, too. I also like the ability (wasn't that the name of one of the original/official Rocket's Scyther's attacks?) and attack.

Whoops. Spoke to soon. I can't say I care much for this Sneasel. The other one was good, but I feel uneasy about this one. I'm not sure why, but I don't feel that the illustration really goes well with that template. Same goes with that Slugma. They're not bad, but they just don't seem to belong.

Galactic's Rotom looks pretty awesome, though! I love what you did with the Ability.

RE: Delta Nite: Evil Teams arise.

Neko: Thanks a lot! I would love to have any of my cards printed, but even with your tutorial it seems way to risky to damage a legit holo card.

I talked to a lot of people, and most of them agree with you about the Sneasel. I'll keep it anyway, haha. :p

And nice to see that SOMEONE noticed Rotom's Ability .

---
darkrai_e_full_art__by_deltablanknite-d4xnk7r.png
weavile_e_series__461_649__by_deltablanknite-d4xnktv.png

Believe me, Dark Explorers has nothing to do with these. :D

RE: Delta Nite: Darkrai e-FA and Weavile holo!

[link=http://www.deviantart.com/download/299189169/rgb_tribute__by_deltablanknite-d4y4nu9.png]Red, Green and Blue Tribute.[/link]

RE: Delta Nite: Red Green and Blue Tribute.

Delta Nite said:
[link=http://www.deviantart.com/download/299189169/rgb_tribute__by_deltablanknite-d4y4nu9.png]Red, Green and Blue Tribute.[/link]

You are now officially the best person.
My only criticism is the artwork, like Charizard is from SSBB, I am guessing Blastoise is from Stadium, but if they were all like Venasaur, they would look awesome.

Really do like the RGB tribute; however, you have two of nearly the same types of artworks on the cards (Blastoise and Charizard being both 3D, except Blastoise having more sharper edges). It would look nice if they were all completely different or all the same type. Besides that, I really do thing you did a fabulous job with cards.

Hmm.. I know what you guys mean. The art style is way different.. If had found Charizard and Blastoise in Cell Shading art, I'd have used them, but I haven't found any.

Of course, I can always pretend that I have some pretty fancy and mysterious reasons to keep them that way :p

---
pokemon_black_tribute__reshiram__by_deltablanknite-d4ycwhe.png
pokemon_white_tribute__zekrom__by_deltablanknite-d4ycwo1.png

Their second attacks reflect the brothers of the legend, who seeked truth and ideals.

RE: Delta Nite: Black and White's turn.

I really love the cards! The artwork is really cool too! Really low attacks and Ho though for reshiram and zekrom. I really like it though!

RE: Delta Nite: Black and White's turn.

Pretty cool looking cards. I think its interesting you went for the normal (dragon) weakness. Its kinda funny that the cards say 2009 on the bottom when black and white came out in 2011 in the US. Good job though!

Back