Delta Episode, Zinnia, and Hoenn’s Lore Revealed in New Trailer / Details [11/13]

It finally appears that a new scope is being introduced to the min series, with the asteroid quest and the battle. Perhaps we'll see a game in the primal past or in the future but this is thinking way too much ahead (that said, GF's excuse for not having skin tones is still lame U.U ).

If Deoxys/Delta episode is available without being in DLC, then I'm in,no matter the rest. As a collector not connected, I've been wanting to have one for a long time, more so in Hoenn!! :D

Also, I'm very happy to finally hear/read about a more detailed historical background for Mega-evolution and now for Hoenn.

Cresselia/Heatran? Why there's no Darkrai! :(

PS: can we have a special Clefairy!? :p

Yes! We are finally getting more storyline (and it actually sounds good for a change :D).

0:43 Space!!!

1:00 AZ is referenced. Nice to see them integrating the storylines between the games.

All these new developments are making me super excited for the release :D

Leaf_Ranger said:

Darkrai is an event legendary.
Cresselia is not.
Heatran isn't either.

Yes, Deoxys is available in-game now, but Jirachi certainly isn't, right?

So basically every non secret non Kalos/Kanto legendary is in the game. Wow.

Also, I hope that AZ appears as well as Mega Regigigas. And also, not a huge fan of introducing characters like Zinnnia in the game with an already existing storyline.

Gentlefish said:
Leaf_Ranger said:

Darkrai is an event legendary.
Cresselia is not.
Heatran isn't either.

Yes, Deoxys is available in-game now, but Jirachi certainly isn't, right?

While I know that, it's strange to see those two paired, instead of Darkrai.

About Jirachi, it too would make sense to be available, but I find Deoxys more interesting namely due to its forms (and I'm not talking competitively, but designwise)! Jirachi is the usual Pixie/cute legendary, while Deoxys made (and makes) me remember of Mewtwo.

I'm quite surprised that they decided to make Deoxys obtainable without an event, this is unprecedented. I have to wonder if Jirachi is too, it wouldn't feel very fair if Jirachi was still an event and Deoxys wasn't.

Does anyone know if XY included Mega Evolutions that weren't confirmed prior to the release of the game? No M Flygon or M Milotic is insane. Seriously, if they are going to give Megas to Audino, Lopunny, Slowbro, and even Pidgeot, they better get to Flygon and Milotic!!

Really interested to see how this Delta episode turns out. Seems like some kind of nice post game. Hopefully it's lengthy and gives us something to do even after you complete it (which x/y's post game failed to do.. once you do it you pretty much can't do nothing at all and there's no sense bothering with it anymore.)

Don't know if it's me.. but is your character wearing a deoxys suit when riding rayquaza?

Zinnia said something about Ideals... leading me to think she has an influence with Reshiram/Zekrom.

GadgetJax said:
Does anyone know if XY included Mega Evolutions that weren't confirmed prior to the release of the game? No M Flygon or M Milotic is insane. Seriously, if they are going to give Megas to Audino, Lopunny, Slowbro, and even Pidgeot, they better get to Flygon and Milotic!!

We only had prior knowledge of around half of all the Megas in X/Y before they were released iirc

However... there weren't any hidden Mega Stones in the demo data, so that may be an indicator towards no more. (however it's also entirely possible the demo didn't contain the data for those Mega evos)

Does anyone know if the Eon Ticket will be a serial code event and a streetpass event.
It just seems like it will be hard to get the ticket through streetpass.

Am I the only who feels like Zinnia has to be related to Darkrai in some way? I mean, her outfit is on point with Darkrai's design. The cape is the white appendage on Darkrai's head, the red is the necklace thing, and her outfit is black. Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this

AdamLambert said:
Am I the only who feels like Zinnia has to be related to Darkrai in some way? I mean, her outfit is on point with Darkrai's design. The cape is the white appendage on Darkrai's head, the red is the necklace thing, and her outfit is black. Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this

The outfit certainly looks like it has Darkrai inspiration but she speaks like Zekrom and Reshiram in the 'Ideals', IMO.

Episode Delta seems to be the substitute for the plotline of Emerald in these remakes...
I'm not expecting any more Megas, even though I also wanted Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic.
Finally, almost all legendaries can be found in this games, which honestly, is kinda annoying to me... I understand the golems and the Lati@s because they're native to Hoenn and in consequence Regigigas. I also know the purpose of this is to have Gen 6 native legendaries. But we just had the pixies, Heatran, Cresselia and the Musketeers in B2W2... I still haven't caught all legendaries in those games (I have both B2 and W2), and I don't know if I should keep them in those games or just transfer them and ignore the ones from ORAS. I only like to have one of each legendary in a game, to keep the feeling that they are indeed unique...
Also, they didn't mention Giratina or Kyurem though... I'm thinking they will save those for the 3rd Kalos game, which would be fitting considering the game or games will focus on Zygarde...

Bolt the Cat said:
I'm quite surprised that they decided to make Deoxys obtainable without an event, this is unprecedented.

I'm not convinced until they tell us how to play this new story mission. I do hope it won't require any event or whatever, but I'm not believing it until I see it.

Metalizard said:
Finally, almost all legendaries can be found in this games, which honestly, is kinda annoying to me...

I agree. There's so many legendaries I doubt I'm going to even bother catching them all, especially since I can just transfer over the ones I already got from previous games.

bbninjas said:
AdamLambert said:

The outfit certainly looks like it has Darkrai inspiration but she speaks like Zekrom and Reshiram in the 'Ideals', IMO.

She also has red crescent moons on her clothes, just on top of her breasts...though what I found interesting was that that thing on her ankle seems to have a pattern that looks like Unown! I wish Unown were connected to the Regis (but still maintaning braille for deciphering the riddles)and the Hoenn trio!

About "ideals", both Aqua and Magma seem more like the B/W pair than this character with one team wanting to expand the land for humans and the other the sea for Pokémon, so again a division between what's best for Pokémon and people just like N and Plasma and so unnoriginal.

Milennin said:
Bolt the Cat said:
I'm quite surprised that they decided to make Deoxys obtainable without an event, this is unprecedented.

I'm not convinced until they tell us how to play this new story mission. I do hope it won't require any event or whatever, but I'm not believing it until I see it.

Metalizard said:
Finally, almost all legendaries can be found in this games, which honestly, is kinda annoying to me...

I agree. There's so many legendaries I doubt I'm going to even bother catching them all, especially since I can just transfer over the ones I already got from previous games.

Adding to that the fact that most of them don't even have a decent background except for their short Dex entries. How hard would it be, for example, to expand the story of the war between humans and Pokémon that involved the Musketeer trio?!

I'm actually really excited for this. I'm currently in the (slow) process of trying to complete a living dex so being able to catch the legendary dogs should be a big help to me. I just hope that they keep a some challenge to it. I don't want to be flying around and find mirages every 10 minutes but I also don't want it to be as frustrating as Pokemon chaining. It will be interesting to see what they do with this!

I'm wondering if event Pokemon will make an appearance since there was an official tweet about a month back saying that with X/Y and ORAS we will be able to catch all known legendary Pokemon.

Delta Episode looks great, but I want to voice a concern about the way events are going with ORAS.

Everything we've seen so far is indicating that the good events, i.e. Diancie and now Eon Ticket, are made to be difficult to obtain and in some cases completely inaccessible to people in countries without participating retailers. I work in a GameStop in Ireland, and we were literally e-mailed that we would not get codes for the Shiny Gengar, or the Demo. No news on Diancie, but we can assume the same.

This is a step backwards from how Wi-Fi Events were incredibly inclusive in the likes of BW & B2W2. It's irritating.

Back