BW/BW2 Deer hair and swan bras?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pvt.Politoed

Happy P'toed
Just a silly little thought, but is that swan Pokemon really wearing what appears to be a blue bra, or is it just an accessory for the Pokemon Musical? And is Mr. Deer sporting yellow hair, or are those antlers?

Oh no, I posted this in the wrong place! Sorry mods.

And Shimama has a top hat on. That could very well just be part of the dress up thing yaknow ;)

Yeah, but I doubt the bra is a part of the dress up game.
1. They wouldn't make a bra is a dress up item, what would that look like? o_O
2. It seems pretty well obvious that the two blue fluffs are a part of the swan's design. They did it with Jynx, Gorebyss, and Nidoqueen, so why not? :p

Would you rather have the swan not wear a bra?

Think about it.

-
So want to post a Nostalgia Critic reference but don't know if it's aloud so I won't

Looks like a bra maybe it will be a female only pokemon like jynx and miltank XD

Divine_Light said:
Would you rather have the swan not wear a bra?

Think about it.

-
So want to post a Nostalgia Critic reference but don't know if it's aloud so I won't

If you are thinking about the Howard the Duck review, then just keep it to yourself :p
But yeah, I would guess it's wearing a bikini top.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
2. It seems pretty well obvious that the two blue fluffs are a part of the swan's design. They did it with Jynx, Gorebyss, and Nidoqueen, so why not? :p

Bahaha, there should so be a bra accessory. Very true!

ManhattanTheStarr said:

They also did it with mewtwo:p

It looks like a part of the Pokemon. A bra wouldn't look so furry...or would it? 0_o The yellow looks like hair or a little bow or something. Official art isn't in yet, so I can't really see from a sprite pic.

dmaster out.

It looks like game freak have replaced getting your pokemon's hair cut with getting breast implants. XD

I can just imagine all the pictures on deviantart this is going to encourage....

I'm so happy I mentioned this Pokemon first ^_^. It's probably going to be an accessory but yeah it could also be apart of it's body.

Dizzard said:
It looks like game freak have replaced getting your pokemon's hair cut with getting breast implants. XD

I can just imagine all the pictures on deviantart this is going to encourage...

Oh lord. I am afraid.

I hope only the females of this species will have breasts... I'm still uncomfortable with female machamps and male Kirlias.

A bird with mammary glands is weird enough as it is.

on the swan it looks like a blue necklace, most likely an acessory, but it does look like a water/flying. what else could it be? normal/flying? hopefully not

Well if it is based off a Swan it would be safe to assume that it would be Water/Flying.....unless they decide on something radically random.

A BRA in POKEMON O.O.Wow this may be intresting after all.Somebody on another thread said that the yellow tuft of fur may be a flower but that is a high understatement.Don't know until officially released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back