Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Vivillon, Shinies, & 5IVs! No Hacks or Clones Here!

Binx345 said:
When you read the summary of a pokemon caught or hatched in Kalos, it will tell the date aquired or date met. That is when it was hatched or caught.

I know. :p But, where in Kalos does it say that it was obtained?

grantm1999 said:
What BP Item(s) would you do for Tyranitarite?

None at the moment, sorry. I currently have enough battle points that I cound get three Ability Capsules if I needed them. :p

SnorlaxDude said:
These are the rares and shinies that I have.

Lv9 Shiny Noibat(Gentle nature, Frisk, will trade for a Shiny Inflitrator Noibat)
Lv41 Shiny Carracosta(Bold nature, Solid Rock, 1 IV, Sp.Def)
Lv100 Arceus (6 IVs)
Lv20 French Shiny Giratina(Naive Nature, Telepathy 6 IVs)
Lv10 Celebi(Naughty nature, Natural Cure)
Lv54 Moltres(Lax nature, Pressure)
Lv60 Moltres(Impish Nature, Pressure)
Lv15 Japanese Meloletta(Naive nature, Serene Grace, Japanese movie Meloletta)

Is your shiny Carracosta or either Moltres Kalos native?

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Vivillon, Shinies, & 5IVs! No Hacks or Clones Here!

By any chance could you share the info for your shiny Talonflame, Aegislash, and Stoutland?

The shiny Piloswine says Frost Cavern. Also this is planned to be cloned a few times.

Unfortunently, both Moltreses aren't Kalos native and I no longer have the Shiny Carracosta.
However, these are some new rares and shinies I have...
Lv100 Keldeo
Lv1 Shiny Starmie (Impish nature, Illuminate)
Lv45 Shiny Lairon(6 IVs, Bashful nature, Rock Head, cured from Pokerus)
Lv30 Shiny Ampharos(Docile nature, static)

Hey again, I was wondering if you still had that Manectite laying around? I have a wild caught shiny Psyduck to offer for it, captured just outside the day care center on route seven.

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Pattern Vivillon, 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, & Giveaways!

Prince Dedenne said:
Electric said:
My Fancy Pattern Vivillon for X is:
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Ability: Shield Dust
HP: 41/41
Attack (Blue Highlighted): 17
Defense: 19
Sp. attack: 28
Sp. Defense: 18
Speed (Red Highlighted): 29

I don't know if this is a decent or good Vivillon but at least I got it :) (The one for Y I haven't recieved yet from the delivery girl and will check it soon).

... are you asking for a trade or just telling me that you have a Vivillon? :p

Just saying that I had it :3

King Xerneas said:
By any chance could you share the info for your shiny Talonflame, Aegislash, and Stoutland?

Talonflame: Female, Bashful, Flame Body, 31IVs in SpAtk. (Chained)
Aegislash: Male, Adamant, 31IVs in Def. (Traded - bred)
Stoutland: Male, Serious, Scrappy. (Friend Safari)

Binx345 said:
The shiny Piloswine says Frost Cavern. Also this is planned to be cloned a few times.

I'm gonna have to say no on this. The date concerns me and I don't like owning clones. I'm sorry.

SnorlaxDude said:
Unfortunently, both Moltreses aren't Kalos native and I no longer have the Shiny Carracosta.
However, these are some new rares and shinies I have...
Lv100 Keldeo
Lv1 Shiny Starmie (Impish nature, Illuminate)
Lv45 Shiny Lairon(6 IVs, Bashful nature, Rock Head, cured from Pokerus)
Lv30 Shiny Ampharos(Docile nature, static)

Are your shiny Starmie or Lairon Kalos native?

KiryatheDragonite said:
Hey again, I was wondering if you still had that Manectite laying around? I have a wild caught shiny Psyduck to offer for it, captured just outside the day care center on route seven.

No thank you, I've been trying to catch one on my own in hordes. The Manectite is still up for grabs though.

KiryatheDragonite said:

No thank you, I've been trying to catch one on my own in hordes. The Manectite is still up for grabs though.
[/quote]

I also have a shiny Bergmite, caught in my friend safari. How about that one?

KiryatheDragonite said:
I also have a shiny Bergmite, caught in my friend safari. How about that one?
I would love that! Would you want anything else with the Manectite? 5IV Pokémon... PP Max/Ups... Rare Candies... I feel like a shiny Bergmite is worth a little more than a Manectite.

I was planning on trying out an adamant goodra, iffy on the ability. Maybe sap sipper? Thanks for the tyranitite, it's amazing how much devastation my gorgo wreaks now!

Hello I'm interested in all 3 of your Vivillons, I have a 5 IV Bagon with egg move Hydro Pump, Jolly nature and intimidate. I can then breed you a 5IV Rotom if you like because I noticed you didn't have any yet and Rotom is pretty competitive (if I saw correctly). I can try to put any nature on it you like so let me know if you'd be interested. I'm mostly interested in Pokeball Vivillon btw.

EDIT: Also I saw it said you have the entire pokedex.... Wow. Well have to work something out later because I'm trying to complete the kalos Dex myself ;)

@Kirya, I'm currently on a trip right now so this has been pretty inconvenient for me trading wise. If I ever have time and see that you're online, I'll message you to see if you can trade. Hopefully soon. :)

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Hello I'm interested in all 3 of your Vivillons, I have a 5 IV Bagon with egg move Hydro Pump, Jolly nature and intimidate. I can then breed you a 5IV Rotom if you like because I noticed you didn't have any yet and Rotom is pretty competitive (if I saw correctly). I can try to put any nature on it you like so let me know if you'd be interested. I'm mostly interested in Pokeball Vivillon btw.

I don't need any Bagon as I've bred plenty for myself, but I could always use more 5IV Rotoms! Would you trade a 5IV (Calm or Timid) Rotom for both a Modern Vivillon and an Ocean Vivillon? Concerning the Pokéball Vivillon, the only things I'm looking to trade it for are rare events and/or shinies.

Prince Dedenne said:
@Kirya, I'm currently on a trip right now so this has been pretty inconvenient for me trading wise. If I ever have time and see that you're online, I'll message you to see if you can trade. Hopefully soon. :)

I don't need any Bagon as I've bred plenty for myself, but I could always use more 5IV Rotoms! Would you trade a 5IV (Calm or Timid) Rotom for both a Modern Vivillon and an Ocean Vivillon? Concerning the Pokéball Vivillon, the only things I'm looking to trade it for are rare events and/or shinies.
Just saw this, will await your message. Thanks for the heads up!

Prince Dedenne said:

Sure I can do that
I'll breed one ASAP and I'll be available whenever basically. Thanks!

Bump!
Update includes my not-so-recently hatched shiny Kangaskhan!
Nicknamable
Jolly - 31/x/31/x/31/x
Scrappy - Comet Punch & Leer
Kalos Bred

Here are all of my shinnies:
Lv. 47 Sandslash
Lv. 1 Rotom
Lv. 50 Absol
Lv. 54 Togekiss
Lv. 26 Dratini (In-game one from White 2)
Lv. 100 Raichu
Lv. 100 Dialga (Event)

I would love to trade for the shiny event Genesect. I can trade two shinies for it plus a Battle Item and some Evolution/ Mega stones.

I trade you for the poke ball vivillon. I give you a shiny and Lv. 100. Please say yes I lost a lot of sleep.

Back from vacation!!! Bump! :)

Swordmaster13 said:
Here are all of my shinnies:
Lv. 47 Sandslash
Lv. 1 Rotom
Lv. 50 Absol
Lv. 54 Togekiss
Lv. 26 Dratini (In-game one from White 2)
Lv. 100 Raichu
Lv. 100 Dialga (Event)

I would love to trade for the shiny event Genesect. I can trade two shinies for it plus a Battle Item and some Evolution/ Mega stones.
No thank you.

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
I trade you for the poke ball vivillon. I give you a shiny and Lv. 100. Please say yes I lost a lot of sleep.
No thank you.

Hey Dedenne wanna trade now
I had te rotom set aside just for ya!

Oh btw I only need the ocean vivillon so you can keep the modern one. Thanks!

Ya! I'll get on my 3DS now. I'm really, really sorry for making you wait for such a long time!

Back