Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Pattern Vivillon, 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, & Giveaways!

Is the Litleo male or female?

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Pattern Vivillon, 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, & Giveaways!

CML for shiny litleo (I'll trade either way but is the litleo male or female?), shiny furfrou, and shiny Swanna. I'll do the trade either way, but just asking: can they be nicknamed?

Binx345 said:
Hi, you have so many pokemon I want!

Binx Wants:
Keldeo
Meloetta
Pokeball Vivillon

These Shinies-
female Honchkrow
female Alakazam
Feraligatr
female Jumpluff
female Skunktank
Delphox
Musharna
Gogoat
Litleo
Clauncher/Clawitzer
Genosect
Noivern
Heatran
Meowstic
Regirock
Shaymii
Suicune

I have:
stones
Abomasnow with megastone
Good IV- Japanese Piplup
Good IV- Wartortle
maybe other Good IV
Shiny Piloswine
please see my thread

The only thing I need is the shiny Piloswine. Is it Kalos native?

Brojo67 said:
I still have a shiny bulbasaur that I hatched in Black and White 2, not sure if you're only taking kalos pokemon though. If you're interested, I would love to trade for that dratini though if you tell me what it's IVs are and what nature it is.

Are you talking about a competitive Dratini, or did you mean my shiny Dragonite?

Hotblooded said:
I have Mismagius, Golem, Politoed, Metagross, Golduck, Garchomp, and a KB Magmar.

Can I get information on the Mismagius and Metagross?

jhippie8 said:
Hi Prince Would you consider trading my Junta's Golurk Japanese Event for your Pokeball Vivillon?

No thank you.

Ekeae said:
Is the Litleo male or female?

My shiny Litleo is a girl.

zurikitty13 said:
CML for shiny litleo (I'll trade either way but is the litleo male or female?), shiny furfrou, and shiny Swanna. I'll do the trade either way, but just asking: can they be nicknamed?

It's female, but I didn't see anything, sorry. I'd love the shiny Krookodile and Aron, but I've always wanted to masuda breed my own.

Prince Dedenne said:

Hotblooded said:
I have Mismagius, Golem, Politoed, Metagross, Golduck, Garchomp, and a KB Magmar.

Can I get information on the Mismagius and Metagross?

Yep! IV-wise, none of them have any perfect stats. However, the Mismagius is female, and Metagross is Japanese. Their natures are Naughty and Bold, respectively.

Prince Dedenne said:
zurikitty13 said:

It's female, but I didn't see anything, sorry. I'd love the shiny Krookodile and Aron, but I've always wanted to masuda breed my own.

Well if you ever want the Krookodile and Aron, let me know. :)

Hi, is was wondering if you still have these mega stones still:
Blastoisenite
Garchompite
Lucarionite
Charizard Y
Venusaurite
Pinsirite

Heres a list of what i have:
Kyurem
Zekrom
Reshiram
Entei
Palkia
Dialga
Lugia
Rayquaza
Regigigas
Regirocklet
Regice
Registeel
Cressekia
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Volcarona
Latios

Will to do 2 for one stone.

The shiny piloswine is male, is nicknamed !, has a obtained date of 5/2013 (somebody could have wrong date and time set in their 3DS), and is kalos caught/hatched. I got it in passerby trade.

i am willing to trade for blazikinite i dont have much, but i will trade anything
My FC: 1650-3265-0621

My Fancy Pattern Vivillon for X is:
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Ability: Shield Dust
HP: 41/41
Attack (Blue Highlighted): 17
Defense: 19
Sp. attack: 28
Sp. Defense: 18
Speed (Red Highlighted): 29

I don't know if this is a decent or good Vivillon but at least I got it :) (The one for Y I haven't recieved yet from the delivery girl and will check it soon).

Anybody has Mawilite for trade?

Prince Dedenne said:
KiryatheDragonite said:
Do you have a shiny Yamask? I really want a Tyranitarite.

Nope, I don't have a shiny Yamask. Is it Kalos native?

Sslie Zoommo said:
Have a shiny kb nicknamable teddiursa. Would you trade anything for it?

No thanks, my brother has one and I'm trying to get it from him. :p

Hotblooded said:
Hi there! Do you have that Meloetta still? I have a bunch of 5IV and shiny pokes if you are looking for any. And mega stones!

I'm pretty sure that I have one left. I'll check as soon as I get home today. What kind of shinies do you have?
It absolutely is Kalos native.

Hi,

I am interested in your Tyranitarite. I happen to have an Aggronite, Lucarionite and Heracronite for trade if you're interested.

Hotblooded said:
Yep! IV-wise, none of them have any perfect stats. However, the Mismagius is female, and Metagross is Japanese. Their natures are Naughty and Bold, respectively.
Did you personally catch them? I'd like to know if they're legit or hacked.

eRock85 said:
Hi, is was wondering if you still have these mega stones still:
Blastoisenite
Garchompite
Lucarionite
Charizard Y
Venusaurite
Pinsirite

Heres a list of what i have:
Kyurem
Zekrom
Reshiram
Entei
Palkia
Dialga
Lugia
Rayquaza
Regigigas
Regirocklet
Regice
Registeel
Cressekia
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Volcarona
Latios

Will to do 2 for one stone.

I have all save the Pinsirite and Charizardite Y, they're not on my thread. Do you have anything else to offer other than legendaries?

Binx345 said:
The shiny piloswine is male, is nicknamed !, has a obtained date of 5/2013 (somebody could have wrong date and time set in their 3DS), and is kalos caught/hatched. I got it in passerby trade.

Where does it say that it was caught? The date concerns me.

handbanana2010 said:
i am willing to trade for blazikinite i dont have much, but i will trade anything
My FC: 1650-3265-0621

Can you throw some offers, I don't want to ask for things that you might not have.

Electric said:
My Fancy Pattern Vivillon for X is:
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Ability: Shield Dust
HP: 41/41
Attack (Blue Highlighted): 17
Defense: 19
Sp. attack: 28
Sp. Defense: 18
Speed (Red Highlighted): 29

I don't know if this is a decent or good Vivillon but at least I got it :) (The one for Y I haven't recieved yet from the delivery girl and will check it soon).

... are you asking for a trade or just telling me that you have a Vivillon? :p

VictorKills said:
Anybody has Mawilite for trade?

Uhhh, ya, I do! It's listed in my thread... :p
What do you have to offer?

KiryatheDragonite said:
It absolutely is Kalos native.

Awesome! That's definitely something that I want! But first, may I ask where it was caught in Kalos?
SnorlaxDude said:
Hi,

I am interested in your Tyranitarite. I happen to have an Aggronite, Lucarionite and Heracronite for trade if you're interested.

I could do that! But, by chance, would have anything else besides mega stones, as I sorta have two-plus of each.

Prince Dedenne said:
Awesome! That's definitely something that I want! But first, may I ask where it was caught in Kalos?

It was hatched in Lumiose!!! I really want that Tyranitarite!

KiryatheDragonite said:
Prince Dedenne said:

Cool! Let me know when you're available to trade! I'll keep checking through out the day. :)
(Added your fc!)

Prince Dedenne said:
KiryatheDragonite said:

Cool! Let me know when you're available to trade! I'll keep checking through out the day. :)
(Added your fc!)

I can trade now if you're around :) Also, do you want a nickname? It is a little boy.

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Vivillon, Shinies, & 5IVs! No Hacks or Clones Here!

These are the rares and shinies that I have.

Lv9 Shiny Noibat(Gentle nature, Frisk, will trade for a Shiny Inflitrator Noibat)
Lv41 Shiny Carracosta(Bold nature, Solid Rock, 1 IV, Sp.Def)
Lv100 Arceus (6 IVs)
Lv20 French Shiny Giratina(Naive Nature, Telepathy 6 IVs)
Lv10 Celebi(Naughty nature, Natural Cure)
Lv54 Moltres(Lax nature, Pressure)
Lv60 Moltres(Impish Nature, Pressure)
Lv15 Japanese Meloletta(Naive nature, Serene Grace, Japanese movie Meloletta)

KiryatheDragonite said:
Prince Dedenne said:
(Added your fc!)

I can trade now if you're around :) Also, do you want a nickname? It is a little boy.

I'll get online now, no nicknames thank you.

EDIT: Thank you for the trade! :)

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Vivillon, Shinies, & 5IVs! No Hacks or Clones Here!

When you read the summary of a pokemon caught or hatched in Kalos, it will tell the date aquired or date met. That is when it was hatched or caught.

What BP Item(s) would you do for Tyranitarite?

Back