Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, Legendaries, & Giveaways!

Prince Dedenne

I got some newer shinies as of late. Are there any that interest you? I am looking for more to battle with :3

Sslie Zoommo

Champion...I think
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, Legendaries, & Giveaways!

Want a shiny nincada (kb and nicknamable) for shiny scraggy and munna? Only because nincada is ninjask and shedninja.

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

lencelo said:
Hey there, do you still have a Absol with 5IV with Super Luck ability? if yes, what's the Nature?
Yep I still have one, its a female with an Adamant nature! :)

Yakkov said:
Prince Dedenne

I got some newer shinies as of late. Are there any that interest you? I am looking for more to battle with :3

Cool shinies, but no thanks. I don't trade for cloned Pokémon, they're not a special and rare when multiple people have the exact same Pokémon.

Sslie Zoommo said:
Want a shiny nincada (kb and nicknamable) for shiny scraggy and munna? Only because nincada is ninjask and shedninja.

I'll have to pass, I'm actually planning on breeding for a shiny Nincada laster this year before the release of ORAS!

hananchittock

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Shiny Pikachu, Shiny Noibat, Shiny Regirock... and more!

Prince Dedenne said:
- Shiny Barbaracle (Kalos - Friend Safari)

Hi there! Is it possible for me to trade something for that Barbaracle?
I'm try to get every single Kalos shiny (650-715) and he's one of the few I can't chain for.
I can offer (all native to Kalos of course):
  • Shiny Dedenne - Japanese friend safari
  • Shiny Fennekin - level 1 egg hatched
  • Shiny Froakie - egg hatched
  • Shiny Ninetales - Friend safari (Just caught him yesterday, not drought unfortunately)
  • Shiny Swirlix - level 1 egg hatched
  • Shiny Slurpuff - level 1 egg hatched (believe it or not this and the Swirlix aren't clones)
  • Shiny Trevenant
  • Shiny Porygon - level 1 egg hatched
  • Shiny Porygon-Z - egg hatched
  • Shiny Rufflet - friend safari
  • Shiny Gardvoir - egg hatched
  • Shiny Ferroseed - level 1 egg hatched
  • Shiny Shuckle - Japanese friend safari
  • Shiny Kangaskhan - level 1 egg hatched
  • Shiny Sizor - egg hatched
  • Shiny Heracross
  • Plus a whole lot of shiny chain-fished Pokes (Clawitzer, Starmie, Staryu, Huntail, Whiscash, Politoed, Cloyster, Shellder, Kingdra, Gyrados, Stunfisk, Poliwhirl).

Anything there that you'd be interested in? I'm also looking for a shiny Scatterbug/Spewpa (either/or) and both a Phantump and Pumpkaboo (with everstone please! They keep evolving over the GTS!)

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Want Pokéball Pattern Vivillon

@hananchittock, that shiny Porygon is very, very tempting, but I'll have to pass. I just love the look of my shiny Barbaracle a little more. But I could easily get you a Phantump and a Pumpkaboo, what would you have to offer and would you be able to supply the Everstones or would I need to go and steal some from wild Pokémon?

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Want Pokéball Pattern Vivillon

Bump! Thanks to Mario Kart 8, I haven't spent too much time in XY outside of battling and hatching for a shiny Carbink. So I have nothing to update, but will have new Pokémon and items next week!

EDIT: Hatched shiny Carbink! :D

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, Event Pokémon/Items, & Giveaways!

Bump!

Updated with:
- Legit Paris event Pokéball Pattern Vivillon! (Thank you [member]Pinkie[/member]!)
- Shiny Marowak (Friend Safari - From Trade)
- Shiny Polar pattern Vivillon (Santalune Forest - From Trade)
- Shiny Garden pattern Vivillon (Hatched in Kalos - From Trade)
- Shiny Modern pattern Vivillon (Friend Safari)
- Shiny female Litleo (I hatched after 700+ eggs)
- Shiny female Espurr (I hatched after 50+ eggs)
- Shiny Carbink (I hatched after 861 eggs)

I'll be adding more 5IV Pokémon later! :)

Pinkie

Pie
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, Event Pokémon/Items, & Giveaways!

Can I have your 3 shiny vivillons for 3 other shiny vivillons ? :3

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Pinkie said:

I'd rather just try to find the other shiny Vivillon than completly swaping them out. If I get a duplicate, I let you know. :)

Pinkie

Pie

Prince Dedenne said:
Pinkie said:

I'd rather just try to find the other shiny Vivillon than completly swaping them out. If I get a duplicate, I let you know. :)

I'm okay for the duplicates :)

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Pinkie said:
Prince Dedenne said:

I'm okay for the duplicates :)

I mean if I get more, not clones. ;)

Pinkie

Pie

Okay, just let me know.
I'm fine with clones too. :)

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Bump with some more updates to come! :)

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Pattern Vivillon, 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, & Giveaways!

hi Prince Dedenne
i need a squirtle rain dish.
can you breed one for me?
i can give you a mudkip damp

my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Pokéball Pattern Vivillon, 100+ Shiny Pokémon, 5IV Pokémon, & Giveaways!

I have shiny Mesprit, shiny Cresselia and shiny Moltres if you're interested in trading the Pokeball Vivillon for any of them?

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

stevenk said:
hi Prince Dedenne
i need a squirtle rain dish.
can you breed one for me?
i can give you a mudkip damp

my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve

Sure I can do that. If you'll be available, I can trade anytime between 2pm and 8pm est today.

steffenka said:
I have shiny Mesprit, shiny Cresselia and shiny Moltres if you're interested in trading the Pokeball Vivillon for any of them?

No thanks.

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer

i will try to find you today saturday.
i believe we have about 7 hour time difference
be sure to add me

try to get online today sunday

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!

I'm looking for a shiny Greninja for my sister, but I don't have very much. I've got a French shiny Eevee named gin, 6 IV appearently. I don't know very much about IV yet, still learning. I've also got a shiny Buneary, but I haven't checked its IV yet. I'm also interested in the shiny Litleo and Meowstic (you mentioned you had an Espurr too?), do you know anything about their IVs? Just wondering if they're any good for battling my friends, but I adore those two Pokémon so I'd want them anyway :3

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

stevenk said:
i will try to find you today saturday.
i believe we have about 7 hour time difference
be sure to add me

try to get online today sunday

Sorry I missed you yesterday, I never saw you online. Again, I'm available to trade from 2pm-8pm est today.

Riraito said:
I'm looking for a shiny Greninja for my sister, but I don't have very much. I've got a French shiny Eevee named gin, 6 IV appearently. I don't know very much about IV yet, still learning. I've also got a shiny Buneary, but I haven't checked its IV yet. I'm also interested in the shiny Litleo and Meowstic (you mentioned you had an Espurr too?), do you know anything about their IVs? Just wondering if they're any good for battling my friends, but I adore those two Pokémon so I'd want them anyway :3

Since the Eevee is nicknamed, sadly I wouldn't be interested in it. Is the shiny Buneary native to Kalos?

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!

It is. I might be able to get an Eevee which isn't nicknamed too, though it would still be French. My friend bred three shiny Eevee, but he named one gin instead of Gin (meaning silver). So he gave me both and Gin is an Umbreon now. I might be able to trade gin for an Eevee which isn't named?