Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's XY Thread - New Service! I'll catch Shiny Pokémon for you!

Are you willing to do 2 Common? For it ^^

RE: Dedenne's XY Thread - New Service! I'll catch Shiny Pokémon for you!

ShinyVincent said:
Are you willing to do 2 Common? For it ^^
No, I would only chain one shiny Pokémon for your one shiny Pokémon.
But, I'm sorry to say that I can not accept. Temporarily, I will be closing my chaining service. I haven't had a whole lot of time nor much success. :p
I'll open it back up in a short while.

Shining Goodra said:
Is shiny Skiddo 5IV?
I haven't updated my thread for a while, so it's now a Gogoat. But no, it is not a 5 IV Pokémon.

Reggie McGigas said:
CML for shiny skiddo
Sorry, like I've previously stated, none of your clones interest me. :)

RE: Dedenne's XY Thread

ShinyVincent said:
Ah:( I was looking to chain me a Scattebug..But, can you atleast give me some tips?

- Buy at least 150-200 Super Repels
- Get a Level 20+ Pokémon with some Ice/Fire/Flying/Rock type moves. (since they're super effective against Bug types)
- Go to Route 2 or Santalune Forest
- Use the Pokéradar and run into a random patch of grass until you find a Scatterbug.
- Once you find a Scatterbug, use a super effective attack to KO it.
- PAY ATTENTION after the battle! Look for a loud patch of grass that shakes really hard and high. Also, the patch can only be 4 or 5 patches away from where you are standing. Occasionally 6 patches away is fine, but will break the chain 40% of the time.
- Once you reach a chain of 30-35, I usually stop, because the shiny rate is pretty good.
Good luck!

RE: Dedenne's XY Thread - New Shiny Pokémon & Mega Stones!

Bump

Added a whole bunch of shiny Pokémon, Mega Stones, and legendary Pokémon transferred via Pokémon Bank.

Anything of mine interest you for the shiny Ninetales? In addition to the the stuff listed on my thread, I also have two new shinies I'd be willing to trade: an impish shiny Roggenrola (which I could evolve into a boldore so it'd evolve if we trade) and a relaxed gulpin. Both are native to Kalos.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Anything of mine interest you for the shiny Ninetales? In addition to the the stuff listed on my thread, I also have two new shinies I'd be willing to trade: an impish shiny Roggenrola (which I could evolve into a boldore so it'd evolve if we trade) and a relaxed gulpin. Both are native to Kalos.

Hmmm... I'm going to have to say no on this one. The Ninetales was bred with 5IV's. Thank you for the offer though!

Thx for the tips:) But, now you don`t do chaining for us anymore..But, do you want the Shiny Lopunny? I like your Shiny Malamar. If that`s responsible?

ShinyVincent said:
Thx for the tips:) But, now you don`t do chaining for us anymore..But, do you want the Shiny Lopunny? I like your Shiny Malamar. If that`s responsible?

I'm just temporarily closing my service. I don't have a lot of time at the moment with my job/life.
I actually don't want/need a shiny Lopunny right now. Sorry, I hope you understand.

ShinyVincent said:
If that`s responsible?
What?

Oh man! Now it's time for me to have a look at your SHINIES! I'm really interested in shiny Cloyster and Bisharp. Do they have any ivs? If not then poop. :(

xDkoYx said:
Oh man! Now it's time for me to have a look at your SHINIES! I'm really interested in shiny Cloyster and Bisharp. Do they have any ivs? If not then poop. :(

Shiny Bisharp was masuda bred for fun, so no perfect IV's. :(
Shiny Cloyster was found in the friend safari, but it has 31 HP & 31 SpDef. :/

Are any of your shiny pokemon 5IV? And how do I get the sprites onto my page?

Shining Goodra said:

The only 5IV shiny Pokémon listed on my trade thread is the Ninetales.
It hatched with 31/31/31/31/31/xx and Flash Fire. :(
Although it's nature is perfect, Timid, it isn't competitive.
I'll pm you how to get XY sprite gifs. :)

Prince Dedenne said:
Shining Goodra said:

The only 5IV shiny Pokémon listed on my trade thread is the Ninetales.
It hatched with 31/31/31/31/31/xx and Flash Fire. :(
Although it's nature is perfect, Timid, it isn't competitive.
I'll pm you how to get XY sprite gifs. :)

Oh ok :/ and awesome, thanks. :)

Hi! I saw your looking for a Shiny event Genesect! I have one! Can you trade (If you still have it) Shiny Malamar for it?

ShinyVincent said:
Hi! I saw your looking for a Shiny event Genesect! I have one! Can you trade (If you still have it) Shiny Malamar for it?

Is it from the real event? Or is it hacked?

Prince Dedenne said:
ShinyVincent said:

It`s OT is from some Japanese guy/woman, but, It`s caught in a Cherish Ball. So..I don`t know.

ShinyVincent said:
Prince Dedenne said:

It`s OT is from some Japanese guy/woman, but, It`s caught in a Cherish Ball. So..I don`t know.

This is what the OT name should look like: えいがかん

Eigakan (Eiga-con?)

It should also have been met in a fateful encounter at Lv100. And know or have known, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear, Techno Blast and Extremespeed.
http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/649.shtml

Back