decks for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatot Brains

I didn't do it!
i know there might be a thread like this allready but im still asking the question. What will you play next season and what will be the most played decks?

Kingdra will be played for awhile until people realize there are better cards/decks. Theres literally dozens of potential decks out there. Its almost sickening.

Next format isn't going to be like this one (one deck killing everything). We will have many decks in different Tiers.

Chatot Brains said:
so what are they?
Theres so many. Do I really have to list out all the playable cards and combos with them? I don't want to. ;/ But people have forgoten about some great cards in the reign of plox. Just go back and scan through the first 3-4 DP sets and you'll notice some pretty strong cards that will show up.

Exactly. Open your mind people and think outside the plox....box. Theres plenty of good cards that do not work in a dre/scramble format, but will work in next format very well.

so what cards from older sets will be used now? you dont have to make a list but it would be nice if you said like 5of them...maybe more

Electrivire, Lucario, Rhyperior, The old sprites, Feraligatr, Hounchkrow, Raichu. This was in literally 2 seconds of scanning through the first 2 sets (the worse sets, really) and picking out playable cards. I'm sure there are cards I have skipped over but theres alot more that are playable too.

Well let's see... in the later sets, there is also Garchomp (Weakness = 110 damage), Magmortar (It still works in the absence of DREs), Ludicolo (+leftovers = 30 healing per turn), Salamence (nifty for usually OHKO any one pokemon), Venusaur/Meganium (Shame about the Xatu/Recover Energy), Raichu Lv. X (DOWN CLAYDOLS! DOWN!), Shaymin Lv.X (Can you imagine a Torterra Lv.X with 200 hp?), and the list goes on...

I'm going to be playing a Froslass Spread deck. Right now I'm testing it with Empoleon and so far it's doing pretty well.

As for other decks there will probably be a lot of people playing Kingdra. Turncruel should also see some play. Magmotar, or maybe fire decks in general, will see less play until people realise that Kingdra isn't as great as it's hyped up to be. There will still be people playing Eeveelutions too, along with Empozong and GG/PLOX.

Toxic said:
I'm going to be playing a Froslass Spread deck. Right now I'm testing it with Empoleon and so far it's doing pretty well.

As for other decks there will probably be a lot of people playing Kingdra. Turncruel should also see some play. Magmotar, or maybe fire decks in general, will see less play until people realise that Kingdra isn't as great as it's hyped up to be. There will still be people playing Eeveelutions too, along with Empozong and GG/PLOX.

Empoleon/Frolass is a nice combination for sure.
Kingdra is WAY TOO overrated, but even Magmotar might stay behind a little longer(due to the lack of any good fires). And yes we WILL still be seeing the old decks as well (I LOVE Eeveelutions and will play them for quite a while). Metals will actually have a brighter future in the DP-on format, thanks to Metagross and Magnazone. Lighting might come in sooner or later as a more popular deck(again, thanks to Magnazone). Physic has AMU and Mewtwo. And the only type missing the action sems to be dark.

kingdra for sure and the frossglass+empoleon works good too but whats so great about mightyena it doesnt seem that good. however im trying to find a good dark deck with the new pokemon and its kinda hard.any ideas? and does anyone think GG is going to die cause of the many good physicic pokemon and kingdra.

im tired of ppl saying kingdra is over hyped
its amazing get over it. if u disagree i will gladly argue and win my point i garuntee it.

Noobnerd: Use good grammar and spelling. It's against the Forum Rules not to. Thanks.

trevorispro said:
im tired of ppl saying kingdra is over hyped
its amazing get over it. if u disagree I will gladly argue and win my point I garuntee it.
LOL okay lets go then. I'll simply copy and paste all of my points from Lous article (eventually, have to go for now) and then you can have fun countering all of them. You sound like a jonas brother fan. You think its/they're good, but they're both overhyped and are not that good (kingdra definately better in comparasion to the jonas brothers in thier respected feilds).

I think many peoples plays Armaldo + cliscor. its very good against gingdra.

And some of smartest masters plays think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back