Deck Lists for League Challenge and States

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Hi, I have a LC coming up soon, on Sunday, and then there's states the weekend after and I honestly don't have a half way decent deck to play at either.
I can build everything in Standard except toad, houndoom, entei, and any deck requiring 4 yveltal EX and 2+ Darkrai EX.
I pretty much have 4 of everything else in Standard including Shaymin EX.
I am a TCG vet of 7 years, and the best I've done is win an LC 2 years ago. The problem I have is 1 me being kind of bad at building standard lists of meta decks as I never seem to be able to find ones of the decks I'm looking for that were made in the past month of whenever I try searching for them. 2 NEVER/VERY rarely knowing what the meta is, especially after a new set comes out. 3 Making deck decisions based on that lack of information or running a deck based on what I heard rumors of at the end of the last tournament I went to....3+ weeks before the new tournament.

Here are the main decks I am hoping to try/be good by at least states that I have all the cars for.

Greninja (I am actively working on a list for this on TCGone, it's opening game is terrible though, which is the same problem with my NM list)
Trevenant break + whatever you tell me I should run with it
Night March (I have an ok at best list on TCGone)
Yveltal EX Zoroark Gallade/Garchomp
Some regular and awesome Garchomp list without many EXs in it.

Please help, I can't find decent lists for half of the above decks and I am sort of screwed list wise if I try making my own, because when I create lists for those decks that are so bad they should be set on fire in a pentagram so then can be sent back to the bowels of hell from whence they came.

Last edited:
There are deck structures for Night March and Yveltal-EX linked, while the community has lists for the others can be find by browsing/searching around the Deck Garage. There is also a Trevenant BREAK thread here that you may find interesting to read. A Pokemon.com article has a list for Greninja BREAK, while decklists proven to be good in Regionals can be found here (including a Trevenant BREAK on the first page!). Good luck!

Ok after 2 straights days of playing trev break, and discovering how NOTHING can help it beat toad + hammers of any kind, I am now trying yveltal gallade etc, Arceus help me.

Lastly if anyone has any clue what so ever as to how you can make a greninja deck set out 2 froakies, evolve froakie and a remoraid on your first turn without playing brigette that would be really appreciated.

Ok after 2 straights days of playing trev break, and discovering how NOTHING can help it beat toad + hammers of any kind...
Don't be discourage by the one deck, every deck will have a bad match-up(s). Even Toad decks would have have a very difficult time against Vespiquen or my Sceptile EX deck.

Lastly if anyone has any clue what so ever as to how you can make a greninja deck set out 2 froakies, evolve froakie and a remoraid on your first turn without playing brigette that would be really appreciated.
I'd suggest you start play-testing with 4 Dive Balls and 3-4 Ultra Balls. The maxed-out Dive Ball count works best for me.

Back