Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the deck lists for the Ampharos ex and Lucario ex “ex Battle Decks.”
They will release on May 5th for $9.99 each. They are Level 1 products intended for beginners.
Both decks feature the same Trainers and same amount of basic Energy.

Pokemon-TCG-Lucario-ex-Battle-Deck_EN-799x1500-f3a2c67-160x300.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Ampharos-ex-Battle-Deck_EN-799x1500-f3a2c67-160x300.jpg

Ampharos ex
Pokemon (22)1x Ampharos ex (SV promo #16)
2x Flaaffy (SV promo #15)
3x Mareep (SVI #66)3x Kilowattrel (SVI #79)3x Wattrel (SVI #77)1x...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

bwyattvirtue13

Aspiring Trainer
I'm so disappointed by the Lucario. It's my favorite Pokémon. I was hoping it would be good enough to build around but sadly no. It has low HP for a stage 1 ex and 160 with 50 bench damage? That's just not going to cut it.

Bruno Costa

Aspiring Trainer
Miraidon and Koraidon (edit: annhialape too?) non holo rares I'm assuming. Time to make 3 more slots in my master set binder

Yep! All three are non-holos. Plus, Flaaffy is actually a Black Star Promo (SVP15).

Edit: Talking about master sets, you probably should make an extra slot for the Holo Rotom (SVI 70) that comes with the Cyclizar ex Box that also releases this week :p

Last edited:

chris_promo3553

Aspiring Trainer
Very basic Decks but bear-in-mind they only have 1 set to work with for these ones. The next ones should have more variety.

SilverBorderHoarder

Aspiring Trainer
Yep! All three are non-holos. Plus, Flaaffy is actually a Black Star Promo (SVP15).

Edit: Talking about master sets, you probably should make an extra slot for the Holo Rotom (SVI 70) that comes with the Cyclizar ex Box that also releases this week :p
Already have it reserved haha tyty. the darn ebgames lechonk made me move everything and I still cant find a seller for it ><

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Don’t tell me that for stage 2’s, they’re gonna do 3-2-1. I know that these decks aren’t meant to be competitively good but they should still have a good count
Fair point, but they would of had to have 2 ex or add a new single prize Amphros but yeah, seems off; should have just picked two other Pokémon

PaisleyParks

A Story About Breaking a Curse
Man I was really hoping that Ampharos would at least somewhat resemble a skeleton for a budget Miraidon deck. It's always really bugged me that Pokemon think that the best way to get beginners into the game is to give them a deck that they're never going to win with and just sort of hope that they figure it out from there. Hopefully the Chien-Pao box isn't exclusively filler