Deck List Generator Updated for Standard and Expanded Formats! [9/21]

Oh, you think your Mega Blastoise deck is so good... let's see what it says to my Yanmega with a Silver Bangle!

No idea if this counts as errors but I can't see Korrina's Full Art image. Strong energy don't mark themselves as special energy, but its solved with a pen mark. That is about it for this deck. I know these thing are minor.

I have used this thing for a couple of years now so my understnding of saving is very good but now that you have updated it when I save it the file will not open. I followed the instructions just to make sure I did not miss anything but for some reason it just goes to a loading screen and stays there. I have older deck ideas I tried to open and the same thing happens.

SRTspeed said:
I have used this thing for a couple of years now so my understnding of saving is very good but now that you have updated it when I save it the file will not open. I followed the instructions just to make sure I did not miss anything but for some reason it just goes to a loading screen and stays there. I have older deck ideas I tried to open and the same thing happens.
Same problem here, I get stuck on loading screen.

Back