• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Deck i will most likely build

Pokerocks

Aspiring Trainer
Hi all so this is a deck that i might build it is darkrai hydriegon but because i don't go to tournaments or leagues because i don't have any near me so i will just be playing this for fun at home. any help will be appreciated.

4 darkrai ex
3 deino
3 zwielous
4 hydriegon
2 emolga
4 proffesor juniper
4 N
4 ultra ball
3 level ball
3 eviolite
2 random receiver
4 dark patch
4 pokemon catcher
3 bianca
4 rare candy
9 dark energy

If your not playing at tourneys, this is an awfully expensive deck and don't reccomend you make it.

Garbodor and Empoleon are relatively cheap but you will still end up paying around 30-50 dollars for all the trainers. and then another 40-60 dollars for catchers, so I wouldn't suggest using them.

Empoleon terrakion is pretty solid.I'd suggest you buy 3 empoleons for about 8 dollars then buy a zoroark theme deck to get the evos and 1 more empoleon. Terrakion goes 10-15 dollars so I suggest 2 of them. good luck! A rare candy set is around 6-10 dollars.

Its not as good as it sounds, the basics are to weak. It died down a while back because it was overhyped. Please understand pokemon is expensive to play.

If you want a solid opinion, Darkrai/Hammers is a pretty cheap deck to build. You can get 3 Darkrai for $10-$15, Sableyes are cheap, maybe $1 for a set, and the biggest expense would be the Catchers, which fetch anywhere between $10-$20 a peice depending on where you can find them, at the absolute lowest.

Darkrai/Hydreigon is still pretty cheap, but the hard part is finding all of the Hydreigon.

Another cheap deck would be Rayquazza. Someone has a post on here right now, but just run 4 EX (get some of the tins) and then someone to handle Sigilyph. Maybe a Boufallant? Or a regular Rayquazza from Dragon's Vault. If you don't have Catcher, it's not a huge deal. The rest of the deck should be Skyla with Catcher (if you can get them), maybe Plus Power, and maybe an Ultra Ball (to find the anti-Sigilyph). The rest is energy.

Please don't forget to edit the title of the thread to include your main attacker(s). Thanks.

dmaster out.

If you can afford it this list is pretty consistent. and won Japanese Nationals when the deck was made.

Pokemon: 15
3-1-3 Hydreigon
3 Darkrai EX
1 Shaymin EX
3 Sableye
1 Sigilyph

Supporters/Trainers: 31
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
3 Bianca
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Rare Candy