• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Deck choices Please.

Pokerocks

Aspiring Trainer
Hi iso i like playing the pokemon tcg, i don't go to tournaments or leagues, i just play at home for fun but i want some decks to make. So i want you guys to post down below about what decks would be good to play for someone that doesn't go to tournaments or leagues maybe something like Quad rayquza because i have all the rayquazas for it.

PLEASE POST BELOW.

Thanks.

Pokerocks said:
Hi iso i like playing the pokemon tcg, i don't go to tournaments or leagues, i just play at home for fun but i want some decks to make. So i want you guys to post down below about what decks would be good to play for someone that doesn't go to tournaments or leagues maybe something like Quad rayquza because i have all the rayquazas for it.

PLEASE POST BELOW.

Thanks.

Would you really like to play such an un-fun deck like Quad Rayquaza? Build a deck with what you have and invent something! because most tier 1 decks are going to have some pricier cards in them.

Yes, but since you aren't going to tournaments or anything, I don't suggest buying them. You could print out proxies of the cards and play with them that way. Just four Catchers is going to be like $50-60.

Mora said:
Yes, but since you aren't going to tournaments or anything, I don't suggest buying them. You could print out proxies of the cards and play with them that way. Just four Catchers is going to be like $50-60.

He already said be had all the cards 4 it. :D

hammer time! said:
Mora said:

*ahem* He said he had all the Rayquazas for it. The rest of the cards are going to be quite pricy.

My suggestion is, because you're only going to play at home, play something fun! It doesn't have to be amazing, hell, it doesn't have to be good. As long as you enjoy playing it, what else matters?

pokemonjoe said:
hammer time! said:
*ahem* He said he had all the Rayquazas for it. The rest of the cards are going to be quite pricy.

My suggestion is, because you're only going to play at home, play something fun! It doesn't have to be amazing, hell, it doesn't have to be good. As long as you enjoy playing it, what else matters?

I forgot.... :p

Hey guys what about that aggron mill deck because i have always wanted to play a mill deck and that definetly looks fun.

Aggron mill isn't very good. You could make a better mill deck with Salamence, which I don't advise doing either. Mill decks haven't been very good over the years, and one of the only ones that had success was Durant, which is dead now.

^But of course, it doesn't matter if it's good or not. Play Slowpoke/Garbodor if you want.

How many Keldeos do you need to make keldeo/blastoise, i know its and expensive deck but i have been on a quest to find the cards for it, and less buying.

Pokerocks said:
How many Keldeos do you need to make keldeo/blastoise, i know its and expensive deck but i have been on a quest to find the cards for it, and less buying.

usually 3-4 keldeo and 3 blastoise

FUGGNUTZ said:
Aggron mill isn't very good. You could make a better mill deck with Salamence, which I don't advise doing either. Mill decks haven't been very good over the years, and one of the only ones that had success was Durant, which is dead now.
Aggron mill isn't good in tournaments, I'll give you that. However, it is very fun to play. It also takes a relatively large amount of thinking.

Back