Pokemon Deck Box that doesn't exsit

Deck Boxes Return?

• NA, it's another hoax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Well, for those of you that don't know, pokegym has released an image of a Dragon Frontiers deck box. You may view the image at pokegym.net, or you can just look at a Latios and Latias pack of DF(that's all they show, just in deck box forum.
As WPM would say, discuss! Do you think it's a hoax, or will the custom deck boxes (that we lost after CG) make a return? If so, how many sets will get these late custom deck boxes?

I saw it too. it looks great for a start, and is definitely not a hoax (I think...and why would someone create a hoax about a deck box?). I really hope we get more deck boxes at pre-releases, but the sleeves are also great. Here's hoping that they will start giving out deck boxes with sleeves in them.

The DF deckbox isn't a hoax, it's just rare since so many were destroyed. We had DP deck boxes, I recall seeing an Empoleon one just the other day, so I'm just assuming you mean at prereleases. There's actually a few different designs for DP2 deckboxes in Japan... hopefully we get some at your prereleases. You can look at them here. Scroll down, there's multiple boxes (I have it on google translator, the last 2 entries should be the deck boxes with Darkrai on one and Palkia and Dialga on the other).

Back