Discussion Decidueye Gx/Zoroark Gx: OwlsNFurries

Mack Dabson

Ur mom likes my pokemon
Heyyo my dudes at pokebeach, I'm a huge fan of decidueye and ever since forest of giant plants got rotated and BANNED, decidueye will never ever be the same. However, I'm considering a new deck build featuring the goat himself, zoroark gx. His ability h*cking rocks, its basically scorched earth but you can discard any card from your hand. The idea here is to have a solid double colorless attacker, that has an amazing ability that can be paired with mallow to get all your pieces rolling. And anything important you discard with his ability can be recovered with hollow hunt. Heres the deck list I've been working on.

18 pokemon

3 rowlet

1 dartrix

3 decidueye

2 tapu lele

3 zorua

2 zoroark gx

1 stand-in zoroark

1 tapu koko promo

1 necrozma

1 hoopa (the new one that walls off EX and GX)

14 supporters

3 mallow

2 guzma

4 N

3 sycamore

1 Bridgette

1 acerola

19 items

4 ultra ball

3 float stone

3 rare candy

2 rescue stretcher

2 field blower

2 max potion

1 special charge

2 choice band

9 energy

2 grass

3 rainbow

4 DCE

I know this sounds dumb as hell, but I might teeter between 1 choice band and 1 town map, vs 2 choice bands. There are just a lot of pieces to this deck that need to come together, and knowing what prize card you're pulling can be game winning. I haven't play tested it yet because the cards haven't came out yet, but those are my ideas until the set comes out. let me know what y'all think. Also this is like my first post so if my formatting is garbage just bear with my I’ll fix it in the future.

Back