• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard De Queen -clicking-

CaptianTemmo

Extra Thicc~
im testing out this idea for Nidoqueen and like some thoughts

21- pokemon

1- Ditto *
2- Alolan Vulpix
2- Alolan Nintales gx (Fairy)
1- Alolan Nintales gx (Water)
3- Nidoran
3- Nidoqueen
2- Chikorita
2- Meganium
1- Tapu Lele gx
2- Mudkip
2- Swampert

32-Trainer

1- Eenergy Lotto
2- Mysterious treasure
4- pokemon Communication
4- Rare Candy
2- Rescue stretcher
1- Switch
2- Ultra Ball
2- Brooklet Hill
4- Cynthia
1- Gladion
2- Guzma
4- Professor Elm's lecture
3- Counter Gain

7- Energy

1- Super Boost Energy*
4- Double Colorless Energy
2- Rainbow Energy

Alright, but I feel like a Nidorina has to be in this deck somewhere.

Since there's a Ditto Prism Star in the deck, including a Nidorina is not a bad idea. If you're not going to include any of the Stage 1s, Ditto becomes kinda redundant, since A-Vulpix will always be a better evolution target for Ninetales, and Beacon is just too useful for this deck to pass.
I second the idea to remove Gladion, you're gonna be taking prizes eventually, and you're not running any 1-of that you desperately need. If you just want to know what's prized, you just have to remember your deck list and pay attention to what you see in the deck.
I also want to propose replacing the Rainbow Energy with some kind of basic energy, possibly Fairy or Water. Losing that 10 HP on Nido might be the difference of getting KO'd by a Blacephalon or not, and with Ninetales it's the same but against Necrozma-GX. Just replace it with whatever energy would help the most (fairy for Ninetales, Water for Swampert).

Back