DC vs Marvel (comics)

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
well dc it-self is poor but vertigo (it's another comic line owned by them) is cool. though i still like marvel more i like vertigo and image a lot to.

PaperAirplane :F

Aspiring Trainer
Marvel-rulz!!!

but still Superman was (i think) the starter comic.
I mean there were comics before but s-men was (i think) first SF-comic.
and then others saw that there is a lot of money in comics and now we have marvel and DC.

Did u know that DC means Detective Comics!?!

Dx

ShadowX

Gaming master
I think both are good cuz I like spiderman but come on Batman is awesome because he works in shadows and I like shadows.

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
Hmm, I perfer Marvel slightly. By slightly, I mean I only get Marvel titles and don't even get a single DC monthly. XD When I first started getting comics, I decided I should either get Marvel or DC, because I don't have enough money to go buying from both companies. Especially since I hardly ever stop getting a series until it finishes, because I'm obsessive like that.

I picked Marvel because...

a) The only current comic movies of the time were Marvel, and they're excellent starting points. Aside from the crappy ones, like the Hulk movie which completely neutered the green giant. No Rick Jones, wtf?

b) I do perfer the slightly more realistic feeling Marvel has over DC.

I don't hate DC by any means, I just don't have $100 to go spend on comics every month. Or rather, my dad doesn't. XD I don't use my own money on comics, I spend it on video games and the Pokémon TCG.

Exellion_Raichu

More then Meets the Eye
Lugia-Power said:
MARVEL forever,i like all character(batman,superman,flash,spider-man and others)
All BUT Spider-man you mentioned are DC Comics...not Marvel. Let me put it this way, anyone on Justice League/Unlimited= DC Comics. Just for future reference if that sounded sarcastic...sorry, bad habbit. I prefer DC, who can say no to the Dark Knight(Batman)?

raven the dark

Aspiring Trainer
I love DC comics about the only decent Marvel comics to me are:

Avengers/Young Avengers/DD/Spiderman

I mean thats really about it and Spiderman is debatable because only amazing spiderman is good <.<

DC rocks

you have

Teen Titans
Green Arrow
JLA
JSA
Supergirl
Birds of Prey
Outsiders

all around good stuff :p

plus you can tell DC is more advanced when they put the months of when the comics come out for example 18 JUN 00. Much easier to search for stuff your looking for :p