Writing DBZ Fanfic (I know some of you guys dont like DBZ but i do)

Lenny

its back boys and girls
Hi...Im making a DBZ Fanfic...

Its wont be a disaster like my other pokemon fanfic...I hope. If you guys want to be a part of this you must fill this form out...

Race: (Sayian, Namek, or Earthling)
Signature Move: (Choices: Kamehameha, Volley Kamehameha, Ten Fists of Glory, Z Blade Blast, Keen Blasters, Trinity Crush, Focus Beam, Super Monkey Sayian (Only for Sayians), Namekanian Super Crush (Only for Namek), GPS Finder Blast (Only for Earthlings), Dragon Fist, Force Punch! Nobody can have the same attack so you guys have to choose faster then others...
Catch Phrase: Optional
Name:
(Note: If you are a Sayian there is not a 100% chance that you will become a super sayian...)

Ok...Now all you do is fill it out and i will look it over...Remember, not more than one person may have the same move.

And there will be 3 Villians, and there rest are hereos...so choose villian or hero.

Prologue:
There were 2 kids, a boy and a girl, who arrived one day in a sayian spacepod ship. It landed next to Goku's House. Goku realized that they were sayians too because of there tails. When they became 4 he started to train them. Goku's kids were off training with Piccolo far far away. Goku taught them many great fighting skills and techniques. The 2 always battled each other. They were Deleta and Bane. Bane was the boy and Deleta was the girl. One day there was an energy explosion by there house. Goku went to patrol. About an hour later Goku didnt return so Deleta and Bne headed out to the forest to check it out. They saw Goku fighting a person in heavy Armor and with bright yellow hair! He was a super sayian! His name was Guldor! He killed Goku right when Deleta and Bane reached him! Guldor looked back and saw them. He sent a giant energy explosion and it made both of them faint. They woke up finding them in the house with Gohan and another person. His name was Oren. He trained with Piccolo but he was young. He was a Sayian also! Piccolo remembered how it was to train with Gohan so much. Then the whole house blew up! It was Guldor! He used his Singature Move...Super Monkey Sayian! He sent the Artificial Moon straight into the air! Deleta and Bane also turned into Giant monkeys. But Guldor was a Super Sayian Monkey. Oren transformed also. It was 3 Normal Monkeys Vs. 1 Super Sayian Monkey! The tables have turned against Guldor!

Chapter 1: The Might of the Sayians!
Guldor stood up sending 3 giant energy waves at all 3 monkeys. Oren used Kamehameha! Deleta used 10 Fists of Glory! Bane used Z Blade Blast. An energy sword appeared in his hand and he sent waves out of it! Then he threw the sword but Guldor caught it and threw it back. It hit him in the chest and once the Sword is sent into somones body it explodes with a giant energy explosion. That happened to Bane and he died. Then the artificial moon ran out of moonlight and the energy gave off. Then it was only Oren and Deleta! Deleta got so angry and sad at the same time her Power Level rose by 10,000! Her power level is no 16,000! Oren never new Bane, but when a sayian falls he gets mad! Oren's power level rose too to 19,000! Both together were a challenge for Guldor. Guldor turned into a super sayian! Then used Galick Gun! The explosion was about 2 times both of our powers put together. We were no match! Then a power level appeared. It was Goku! The savior of hope. He turned into a super sayian. "I feel the same energy as Vegeta when i see you, you must have some kind of relation with him," said Goku. "You will never know anything about me!" screamed Guldor! Then they started to battle. Kamehameha!!!!!!!! Guldor flew back and was defensless. Goku picked him up and threw him into the air and grabbed me and Gohan. "Both of you, use Kamehameha with me at Guldor in the air! All 3 used Kamehameha and they all hit! Guldor fell back to the ground all bloody and almost dead! Then it happened. Vegeta appeared. He turned into Super Sayian Mode. "What did i miss?" asked Vegeta. Vegeta looked at Guldor. "What the hell did you do to him? He is my Grandson! This is Guldor! Why have you done this!" screamed Vegeta! Vegeta turned against Goku! "Stop, thereis no reason for fighting, "said Oren. "What do you know puny little child. You wouldnt hurt a fly. Or better said, you couldnt hurt as fly!" shouted Vegeta! Oren became angry and raged about! His power level rose farther than ever. It was rising over 100,000. Now 1 million and still rising! "I always knew had great potential! This is what i was waiting for!" said Goku. Oren went into the 20 Million's! His exact Power Level was 24,546,792. His power was unimaginable. You could see his aura! Oren's hair started to rise. It turned bright yellow. Then it all became clear. Oren was a legendary super sayian just like Goku! "Now do you want a piece of this?" said Oren.

Ch. 2: The Death and Demise!
Guldor, you are no match for me and you know it! Now you will feel the wrath of a super sayian stronger than you! "Stop!" said a new voice! "Its Piccoran, Piccolo's son!" shouted out Goku! "My son! I knew you were still alive!" said Piccolo! "Stop the chitter chatter and get moving before you all die!" said Guldor! I will help you out Oren!" said Piccoran. "Us too," both said Bane and Deleta! "Super Namekian Crush!" screamed Piccoran! HE ran towards Guldor but Piccoran alone was no match for GUldor. Guldor grabbed him by the neck and choked him and threw him away. Piccoran was hopefully not dead. "WHy do you have to hurt so many people! Just let it go!" screamed Bane as his power level was rising extremely fast. His power level turned into 23, 567, 812. Then his hair turned bright yellow! He also became a super sayian! "Deleta, you stay back we will handle this!" said Bane. "ARe you ready? We are about to face the strongest opponent ever. Can you handle it?" asked Oren. "I can handle anything! Lets go!" shouted Bane! First Bane used his Z Blade Blast. 2 energy swords appeared in his hands. He gave on to Oren. They sent giant energy waves straight towards Guldor. But Guldor was tranforming into a monster. He held something in his hand. Another artificial moon! But it looked different. He sent it flying up towards the sky. Then he turned into a new ape. He was gaint but his hair. It was just like vegeta's in a super sayian form. His body was a mini ape body. He had sayian armor on and amazing strength. His power level was 50,000,000. "We cant beat him, he's too strong!" said Bane. "I have a plan. Put this on your right ear!" said Oren. Bane did as told and something amazing happened. "They fused! They stole the pottara earings. What munchkins!" said Goku! "Blazeoren is my name!" said the newly fused man. "I feel so strong. The power. The energy. We can kick butt!" said Blazeoren. "Kamehameha!!!!!!!." Guldor was blown away by their power and was hit by surprise by the kamehameha! He died but he was holding 2 things! A Metal Ball and a necklace. The necklace started to shine. Then a sayian appeared. It was Bengor. The son of Guldor. He flew off right after he saw us. The Metal Box broke and there were the seven dragon balls in it. "Ok, lets take these necklaces off! What...Why cant i take them off!" screamed Blazeoren. "I have a plan. Kamehameha!" said Goku as he killed Blazeoren! "Now lets summon Shenron! I wish Oren and Bane came back to life!" said Goku! "You killed us! Was that the only way?" asked Oren. "The only way. But who was that kid?" asked Goku. The world of sayians was still unravelling its secrets.

Ok, your in...And what kind of name is Deleta...Anyways, your still in!

Prologue finished! Please join my stuff so you guys willbe in the story. I need more chatracters?

no, i need different. It will make me look lonley. And i dont want that.

Anyone want to join the fanfic? I know a lot of you dont like DBZ but just a few people. I need your help. I cant do this alone.

Ok, ch. 1 complete. If any of you are DBZ fans please join? We need more characters??

Race:Saiyan
Signature Move:Trinity Charge(call it Oozaru) (He was born into a super saiyan because of his power)
Catch phrase:You puny (species)! You have no chance at me! I'm the YOUNGEST SUPER SAIYAN ALIVE!!
Picture:~~~~MAYBE LATER!~~~~~
Name:Bengor
Villain

Ok, i will try to add you in the next chapter but im kinda busy right now.

Race: namek
Signature Move: namekian super crusher when in fused namekain stage(yes i've watched the show enough to know there is a namekian fusion).
Catch Phrase: you may fight till you die and i also fight till you die.
Name: quickclaws

Back