Wi-Fi Trades darkrai's my player thread: Having some difficulties...

RE: darkrai's my player thread: DIRE NEED OF DRAGON CLAW TM!

Alright my friend code 0216 0986 0857.
name:Ash

RE: darkrai's my player thread: OPEN!

Yay, it's open! I'll look at see what you got later this week! I am swamped with homework!

RE: darkrai's my player thread: UNDER HUGE UPDATE!

Yeah, if you don't want to trade, don't post. It's spam.

RE: darkrai's my player thread: UNDER HUGE UPDATE!

Darkrai said:
Can I have the mystery pokemon, and stop putting me on your ignore list!!!!! I also thought I was getting the daily newspaper, and that lv.55 probopass!
1. Not until I get a decent pokemon
2. I put you on my ignore list because You kept on sending PM's going "Can I have this pokemon now?" FOR GOD SAKES YOU FILLED MY PM BOX!
3. That thing was cancelled... I thought I told you that
4. I told you a million times give ME the probopass to train-_-

RE: darkrai's my player thread: DIRE NEED OF DRAIN PUNCH!!! WILL TRADE SHINING ZANGOOSE

I have grass knot and drain punch

RE: darkrai's my player thread: DIRE NEED OF DRAIN PUNCH!!! WILL TRADE SHINING ZANGOO

valk said:
I have grass knot and drain punch
What do you want for it?

BTW heres zangoose

Zangoose ADAMANT!!! (EV'd in speed/Sp.Atk/Attack)
-substitute
-Focus punch
-Shadow ball
-Double edge

RE: darkrai's my player thread: DIRE NEED OF DRAIN PUNCH!!! WILL TRADE SHINING ZANGOOSE

I'll trade you a drain punch tm for shining zangoose. PM me if you're interested. I'll even put it on my legit Cresselia. :)

I have Drain Punch a Grass Knot. Would will ya give me?

RE: darkrai's my player thread: DIRE NEED OF GRASS KNOT!!! WILL TRADE 10th ANNIVERSARY CELEBI!

My Grass Knot for your 10th Aniv:
dpiconani251.gif

RE: darkrai's my player thread: DIRE NEED OF GRASS KNOT!!! WILL TRADE 10th ANNIVERSARY CELEBI!

Count me in for Celebi too. Has Grass Knot and Drain Punch.

Back