• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai

littywitty

Chris Collins
Hey what's up beach, I talked about this deck in my Darkrai/Victini thread and I talked briefly about how this deck is one I'm extremely comfy with and is extremely consistent but how it has bad match-ups against 2 of the top 4 decks right now (Blastoise and VirGen) but sometimes, if your lucky, consistency might be all you need. Energy Switch is the obvious reason why this deck lost it's popularity, but, switch is still in the format, so not all hope is lost. Here's the list:
Pokemon
  • 3 Darkrai EX
  • 3 Sableye
  • 1 Jirachi EX
  • 1 Absol
  • 1 Mr. Mime
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 3 Skyla
  • 2 Bicycle
  • 1 Random Receiver
  • 4 Pokemon Catcher
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Dark Patch
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Dark Claw
  • 1 Energy Search
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
Energy
  • 10 Darkness Energy
Strategy
The strategy is pretty much like any Darkrai deck. Night Spear ASAP, be able to KO Pokemon fast enough and keep up your ground being able to take a few hits. Any suggestions or questions?

Back