• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai - Tornadus - Archeops

njalleh

Aspiring Trainer
ok, so, this idea has been haunting in my head for a while now. so i decided to just post it here and see where we'll go from there:

Pokemon: 16
3-3 Archeops
3 Darkrai EX
2 Sableye
2 Tornadus EX
2 Mewtwo EX
1 Keldeo EX

Trainers: 37
4 Juniper
4 Skyla
3 N
2 Colress
2 Twist Mountain
3 Plume Fossil
4 Dark Patch
4 Pokemon catcher
4 Ultraball
2 Energy Switch

Energy: 12
8 Dark
4 DCE

it's a priority to dump archeops on the field turn 2.
it blocks Blastoise, Hydreigon, Empoleon, Plasmaklang, Garchomp, and any other evolving decks while archeops is alive. 130 hp and weakness for grass means keldeo will need 4 energies before killing it, which is quite a bit. other then that, just your average hit with darkrai/tornadus :p
sigilyph is a problem right now, but if my predictions are right, we won't see sigilyph that much in the future.

comments and criticisms are welcome ^_^

I suggest to max out Switches (Archeops has 2 retreat, if i recall correctly), and have 4 plumes, if you d like to drop your Archeops on turn 2.

the switches is partly why i run Darkrai. 4 plumes is a good idea, but with 3 + the twist mountains, it should be enough. besides that, sableye can retrieve them

Back