• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai/Sigilyph

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
2 Sableye
3 Darkrai EX
3 Sigilyph
8 Dark
5 Psychic
3 Double Colorless Energy
4 Dark Patch
4 Energy Switch
4 Eviolite
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
2 Skyla
2 Bianca
1 Computer Search
1 Energy Search
1 Tropical Beach
4 Ultra Ball

I was scanning the "What won cities" thread and i saw that Eli Covitz won one with Landorus/Sigilyph.
Basically my thought process when creating decks is "Ooh, let's put this with Darkrai."
Voila.
Strategy is to combine the attacker that is Darkrai with the complete troll that is sigilyph. Use the Patch/Energy Switch engine to get things energized and remember to put things down while you are attacking with something else. One thing you can do is use the Darkrai to shake off Sigilyph counters and then win by default if you are facing something like Landorus/Mewtwo.
Thoughts?

No. Please. Just because Darkrai was printed dosn't mean that you can put it with every single card. Sigilyph was good with Landorous due to the fact of being able to take a hefty hit and to use Sigilyph to counter the Keledo matchup primarily. Atleast make it organized as well.

I like this deck it is interesting.... but, the only thing you have to worry about is a heavy terrakion deck but, even that isn't an auto loss. Also it says 1 Energy Search twice.

Back