• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai Hydreigon (BW-on)

Diet

In a dilemma
Hello everybody! =D
I know that recently, I posted a thread about my ZekEels deck. Now, I wanna get my Darkrai Hydreigon deck list revised. I am either running Darkrai Hydreigon or ZekEels so I wanted to get both revised. Thank you =D

Pokemon: 18

3-1-3 Hydreigon
3 Darkrai EX
1 Shaymin EX
3 Sableye
1 Sigilyph

Supporters/Trainers: 33

4 Professor Juniper
3 N
3 Bianca
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Rare Candy
2 Level Ball
2 Eviolite
3 Max Potion
3 Ultra Ball
2 Random Reciever
4 Dark Patch

Energy: 12

8 Darkness Energy
4 Blend Energy ({G}, {R}, {D}, {P})

Strategy: Somewhat straightforward. Darkrai main attacker, Hydreigon like Klinklang. Hydreigon moves the energies around, Darkrai Night Spear's. Sigilyph as a Mewtwo EX counter, Shaymin EX Terrakion counter.

Thank you for your time =D

since there are 2 spaces left, i think you should add in 2 rayquaza exs,and take out a juniper for a mewtwo ex

owtwem222 said:
since there are 2 spaces left, i think you should add in 2 rayquaza exs,and take out a juniper for a mewtwo ex

RayquazaEX needs Lightning Energy, it can't be used in this deck.

how will rayquaza ex help this deck at all?
mewtwo isnt needed at all either

as for what to add a 4th candy is needed, the quicker you have hydriegon up the better, another ultra ball or level ball would also help you be a little more consistent

^ You can't even use Rayquaza is this deck! Mewtwo wouldn't be too bad (I wouldn't run Mewtwo and Sigliph, for sure) since you can Dark Trance the energies onto Mewtwo, but don't drop a Juniper! If anything, you should run four N, but you have a pretty tight list. I think I'd cut one Bianca.

oops yeah ur right i spazzed out i was thinking about ray eels

ya i kinda wanna make this deck
really bad but i only have 1 darkrai ex

i was now thinking that mabe the deck should have another hydreigon from nv to spread around damage

ooh ya now i can remember y i thought mewtwo was good in this deck was the day i got mewtwo, i went on to pokebeach and found out it isnt as good in the new format so i was really angry

so i wanted to bring him back srry everyone

I think if I were desperate to get rid of a Mewtwo, I'd DragonBlast, then Catcher up an Eel for example and Night Spear with 30 on Mewtwo for KO. I wouldn't tech a Mewtwo in cause you can't win a Mewtwo war with just one.

you know I just looked at the scan of Ho-oh ex and it looks like a good card to tech in to this deck. Its Phenix ability allows you to get back energy's that you either discarded and itself. Not only is that good but it rely's on colorless energy to attack, and the attack says it does 20+20 more damage for each different type of energy attached to it, so it works great with blend energy, a vital part of this deck

but sianara to Rayquaza ex, everyone was so hyped about it but it cant even be in the BDIF, which is this deck

Some people are good deck builders, others put MA ZEKROM EX in their decks case closed

Mora said:
I think if I were desperate to get rid of a Mewtwo, I'd DragonBlast, then Catcher up an Eel for example and Night Spear with 30 on Mewtwo for KO. I wouldn't tech a Mewtwo in cause you can't win a Mewtwo war with just one.
yes,your right,but mewtwo EX is hard to refuse in a deck which only has Darkrai as a main attacker, so i think the deck needs a card capable of intense damage due to the massive damage that we see a lot of in this format.

Yeah, but Ho-oh's attack calls for Basic energy; you're fine with discarding energy with Dark Patch, by the way.
owtwem222 said:
yes,your right,but mewtwo EX is hard to refuse in a deck which only has Darkrai as a main attacker, so i think the deck needs a card capable of intense damage due to the massive damage that we see a lot of in this format.

Not necessarily. Most good players can set up OHKO's with the 30 snipe. Plus the 90 2HKO's everything, and Dark Claw (a card I assume you have considered, Diet) bleeds through Eviolite. 30 Snipe plus Dark Claw'd Darkrai KO's Garchomp, uneviolite'd Zekrom. Against Zeel, it KO's Thundurus and a Benched Tynamo, etc.

Mora said:
Yeah, but Ho-oh's attack calls for Basic energy; you're fine with discarding energy with Dark Patch, by the way.

Not necessarily. Most good players can set up OHKO's with the 30 snipe. Plus the 90 2HKO's everything, and Dark Claw (a card I assume you have considered, Diet) bleeds through Eviolite. 30 Snipe plus Dark Claw'd Darkrai KO's Garchomp, uneviolite'd Zekrom. Against Zeel, it KO's Thundurus and a Benched Tynamo, etc.

ur right but a powerful {P} pokemon on ur side is definitly good

You might want to run Tool Scrapper. Gets rid of any annoying Eviolites and in case they run Garbodor. So fill up those two free spaces with Scrappers

Back