• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai / Hydreigon ¿new dark trance?

matuxlogan

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 15
  • 3 Deino DRX 93
  • 1 Zweilous DRX 96
  • 3 Hydreigon DRX 97
  • 3 Darkrai EX
  • 2 Sableye DEX
  • 2 Virizion EX
  • 1 Absol PLF
Trainers 33
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 2 Skyla
  • 2 Bianca
  • 1 Colress
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Level Ball
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 4 Dark Patch
  • 3 Pokemon Catcher
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 1 Tool Scrapper
  • 1 Computer Search
Energy 12
  • 8 Darkness
  • 4 Blend GRPD
Strategy

Well, i guess all of u know about the game of this deck... move energy, remove counters, energy acceleration, etc. Well, in the next format ill try Virizion ex as tech (or support?) like it was keldeo. Now with virizion we can fight vs decks with HTL, and more. I love Darkrai/hydreigon from the begining so i need some advices to this new format. What do u think? Thanks a lot for the comments and advices!

Updated to meet the standards of the rules! :D ~Kecleon

I played the deck for grinders and I noticed that 4 deino was necessary, esp. against fast decks like plasma.
I would suggest
+1 deino
-1 max potion / card of your choice
I never found more then 2 max potion needed, so I would suggest taking that out.
If you would like my grinders list pm me :)

Back