• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai-EX/Druddigon/Bouffalant.

FreakySoul

Aspiring Trainer
**UPDATED**
Pokemons:

Darkrai EX - Dark Explorers X3
Sableye - Dark Explorers X3
Druddigon - Noble Victories X3
Bouffalant - Dragons Exalted X3

=12
Trainers:

Supporters:
Skyla – Noble Victories X4
Colress – Plasma Storm X3
Professor Juniper – Plasma Freeze X2

=9

Items:
Rocky Helmet - Noble Victories X4
Pokemon Catcher - Emerging Powers X4
Pokemon Communication – Black & White X3
Random Receiver - Dark Explorers X3
Escape Rope - Plasma Freeze X3
Hypnotoxic Laser - Plasma Storm X4
Virbank City Gym - Plasma Storm X4
Rock Guard - Plasma Freeze X1

=26

Energy:
Double Colorless Energy X4
Darkness Energy X9
=13

Ok,basic Darkrai EX and Sableye.. but with Drudiggon and Bouffalant .
Druddigon put 2 damage counters on the opponet and Bouffalant reduce hes attack with 20 damage. with Rocky Helmet it will be realy painfull to attack them.
with darkness energy they retreat is 0 so the deck is very dynamic and Sableye recycled the item for me.
sounds very fun to me... so make comment plz !

RE: Painful darkness.

I ran this deck without Mew2 and used snorlax(with its ability)from plasma storm. Watch out for Latias-EX ability! It will Freeze(get it?lol) this deck up.

RE: Painful darkness.

Your Mewtwo EX will do fine. That or Kyurm from dragon vault with its "Dragon Claw" attack.
I have not tried this yet,use Ghetsis and see if it works out for your tools.(So they dont get taken away.)
Ghetsis was hyped up a bit,but i think it might work for this deck.

Oh and one more thing, Take out plus power and use Hammers. :)

RE: Mewtwo-EX/Darkrai-EX/Druddigon/Bouffalant

FreakySoul said:
any idea to counter Latias EX ?

You don't need to counter it. Nobody will be playing it. However, I would do...
-4 PlusPower
+2 Hypnotoxic Laser
+2 Virbank City Gym.
This counters Latias-EX as well as other Pokemon you can't attack. Plus, with Sableye's Junk Hunt, you can keep using your Lasers over and over again. I'd also find some room for more supporters. All decks need 13-15 in the current format. Hope I've helped. :)

RE: Mewtwo-EX/Darkrai-EX/Druddigon/Bouffalant

I moved out Mewtwo EX and make some changes.. **UPDATED DECK**
--------------------
Pokemons:

Darkrai EX - Dark Explorers X3
Sableye - Dark Explorers X3
Druddigon - Noble Victories X3
Bouffalant - Dragons Exalted X3

=12
Trainers:

Supporters:
Skyla – Noble Victories X4
Colress – Plasma Storm X3
Professor Juniper – Plasma Freeze X2

=9

Items:
Rocky Helmet - Noble Victories X4
Pokemon Catcher - Emerging Powers X4
Pokemon Communication – Black & White X3
Random Receiver - Dark Explorers X3
Escape Rope - Plasma Freeze X3
Hypnotoxic Laser - Plasma Storm X4
Virbank City Gym - Plasma Storm X4
Rock Guard - Plasma Freeze X1

=26

Energy:
Double Colorless Energy X4
Darkness Energy X9
=13
-------------------------------

DeckMaster said:
try this
-2 Virbank City Gym
-1 Colress
-1 Skyla
+2 Professor Juniper
+2 N

I agree. I didn't see that you already had 2 Virbanks in your deck when I gave you the above changes.

This is just my suggestion, but I really think it'd be better to change a Colress to an N. You aren't always going to have a full bench so it could be bad to get in the beginning.

I also think Rock Guard works better in a deck that runs Max Potions. I think it would be better as a Dowsing Machine because if you need a Catcher late game you can recover it without having to use Sableye.

I have also Escape Rope X3 with a similar effect and my pokwmons have no reatret.. so, im not based about Pokemon Catcher.
I run a supporters combination like this and its working fine in my deck:
Pokemon Catcher -1
Virbank -1
----------------------
Skyla X4
Colress X3
Professor Juniper X2
N X2
----------------------

FreakySoul said:
I have also Escape Rope X3 with a similar effect and my pokwmons have no reatret.. so, im not based about Pokemon Catcher.

With Escape Rope, your opponent gets to chose which Pokemon they bring to the active position. With Pokemon Catcher, you get to chose. In other words, Pokemon Catcher is essentially a free KO when you play it.

IMO, I think you may add in a few hammers (crushing hammer or enhanced hammer), by dropping 2 virbank city gym and 1 pokemon communication.
Reason behind, while you opp have to make a second thought before hitting you (assuming rocky helmet/rock guard is on your pokemon), limit their energy so you have enough time to set up.

moon281 said:
IMO, I think you may add in a few hammers (crushing hammer or enhanced hammer), by dropping 2 virbank city gym and 1 pokemon communication.
Reason behind, while you opp have to make a second thought before hitting you (assuming rocky helmet/rock guard is on your pokemon), limit their energy so you have enough time to set up.

It isn't a good idea to rely on flippy cards. You'd be giving up consistency by doing that. Also considering that he is running 4 HTL, he really should make sure to have at least 3 Virbank City Gym so he can do 30 damage between turns instead of 10.

If he was to get rid of a Virbank, the only card that would work well is Juniper for hand refreshment.

Back