Pokemon Darkrai Event in Australia!

I have a scan of the instore thing, im fetching it from the car, check back in 5 minutes.

Edit:
Untitled-1.png

^Like I said :D It's the same as ours. Remember to save in front of the man in the Pokemart. You can try to get a good Darkrai by restarting.

So you came into work just after I left and stole a Darkrai AND didnt buy anything!?!?!? lol.

You only used me for my Darkrai information >:/ suddenly I feel so dirty :D

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
The Pokédex doesn't mean the National Dex, does it? >.>
If it does then I'm going to have some problems.

You should be fine. I used my sister's DS and she had only gotten one gym badge, with no national dex.

So stoaked!! Got 2 Darkrai today, one to trade and one to keep. It was awesome!

I got mine but I rushed into it. I got two because I had another game. One is rash but I should have saved before I got it. Now it's too late :(. I wanted a shiny darkrai too.

^
SkittyonWailord (from SPPF) said:
Remember that D/P events can't ever be shiny. Don't get scammed. (Doesn't include Ranger Manaphy)
^
So, it's impossiable to get it in shiny....how ever I got my one & it's quirky natured (HP of Fighting), but my Jp movie one is better (as it has HP of Dragon).

If you got it shiny then it's hacked. There are no shiny events from DP. Oh, and HP Dragon isn't any better...

Darkrai Ranger doesn't look like it's actually an event Pokemon.

Wait. Isn't the rule if you encounter it it an be shiny, but if you're given it it can't? For instance, if we got the Key instead, then would it be possible to obtain a shiny Darkrai?

(And yes, you really should've kept trying on the Darkrai LV. Having said that, mine may be Modest but if has 4 Sp Attack IVs >.<)

Quick Question. If I restart my game, will I be able to get darkrai again? Or is it one per game full stop?

Back