Pokemon Darkrai Event in Australia!

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
dpiconani491.gif
491.png
dpiconani491.gif

Spoinky (from SPPF) said:
I was reading in a Target catalogue and saw an advertisement which gained my attention. it goes like this:

"GET DARKRAI IN STORE Transfer Darkrai into your nintendo DS

THURSDAY OCT 30TH TO SUNDAY NOV 9TH
SPECIAL POKEMON CHARACTER

Bring your NINTENDO DS
and your Pokemon Diamond or
Pokemon Pearl DS Game to receive
Darkrai into your game"

Well, I for one am very happy, it appears Nintendo will be giving us most of the events that are occuring. Does this mean the Shaymin event will occur?

Since I am in Western Australia and got the message in my catalogue, there's a high chance it will be Australia wide as long as you have access to a Target store.

Darkrai Event Page Scan This was received stright from the Target Website, thanks to Misaki-Chi <3

This was received today from firelovindocker:

Darkrai

Level: 50
PokéBall: Cherish Ball
Item: Enigma Berry
Ribbon: Classic
Moves:
-Roar of Time
-Spacial Rend
-Nightmare
-Hypnosis

Discuss

Thanx to: Spoinky & firelovindocker for the info
*These are members from SPPF (Sorry Joe).*

This is awesome! I've been waiting for an event pokemon in Australia (besides the manaphy at JB hi-fi that I already had). Although pokemon ranger 2 is coming out and lots of people would have darkrai by then.

Ill ask my manager if she knows anything about it :p

I don't live in Australia but that's nice to hear. I wish I was there so I could take part in it. :D

Hey wait... Do those movesets mean that Darkrai is being put straight on our games? If so, does that mean I can loot boxes of Darkrai?

I think it'll be 1 per person/per game.
I've got 4 games, so I'll be getting 4 of them (one's a friends game, the other's my bro's).

I asked around the managers today and Michael is leaving me a note on Saturday with more info.... stay tuned.

W00TZ!!!!! YES!!! Finally, Nintendo is paying attention to us here in Australia! Be getting 2 (Me and my Bro), hopefully I'll go atleast twice so I can get different dates!

This is awesome!! I have been waiting for so long for a Pokemon event! I bet Tassie misses out though.... Still if WA is getting it, there is hope for us.

Light Venusaur said:
^Didn't you get the JB HiFi Manaphy from last years event?

Tasmania don't have JB Hi-Fi so The Dief wasn't able to get it. Anyway, I beleive that ALL Target stalls and Toys 'r' Us stalls are giving away Darkrai, just not Target Country stalls. I am really stoked about this, my shiny luck has never been good though so I won't be Soft Resetting for shinies o:

Also, whilst this is off-topic, ever since Kevin Rudd became PM we have been getting the Pokemon events x_x

That Darkrai is the same we just got here. If it's anything like it was here, you will need Mystery Gift to get it. You go there, start up your DS and DP, choose Mystery Gift, receive Darkrai, start game and go get it from the nearest Pokemart.
A good thing, cause that way you get to try and get a good nature/IV's. You can save infront of the person giving it to you and try many times.

I'm surprised it's so close and you haven't gotten more info than that.

Hehe, I forgot to post what I found out so far on this forum too.

I found out that you need to bring your DS (charged) and from what I make of the little bit of information there was it takes about 1 minute and the thing doesnt say you cant get more then 1 but you cant get more then 1 on each game, like if you bring Diamond and Pearl thats 2 Darkrais. Thats all I know so far.

^Like I said. It's done via the wireless Mystery Gift. You don't have to wait in lines or anything. It's one per game and for as many games as you like/can bring.

do u actually have to go up to a stall or something and go to mystery gift or can you just enter target and you can get it by just going into mystery gift without someone directing you? Either way I'm definitely getting it cause I got 2 games!

No one is directing you (we didn't have anyone telling us what to do). You just stand where you want and get it through the wireless Mystery Gift function.

Back