• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai/Eevee

ShowStopper

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 3 Darkrai EX (BWP 46)
  • 3 Zoroark (BWP 09)
  • 3 Zorua (DE 69)
  • 1 Flareon (PF 12)
  • 1 Leafeon (PF 11)
  • 1 Absol (PF 67)
  • 1 Sableye (DE 62)
  • 1 Espeon (PF 48)
  • 4 Eevee (PF 90)
Trainers
  • 4 Pokemon Catcher (EP 95)
  • 4 Professor Juniper (BW 101)
  • 4 N (NV 92)
  • 2 Dark Claw (DE 92)
  • 3 Dark Patch (DE 93)
  • 3 Hypnotoxic Laser (PS 123)
  • 2 Virbank City Gym (PS 126)
  • 2 Skyla (BC 134)
  • 1 Computer Search (BC 137)
  • 2 Ultra Ball (PB 90)
  • 1 Tool Scrapper (DR 116)
  • 1 Colress (PS 118)
Energy
  • 3 Blend Energy GRPD (DR 117)
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy (ND 92)
  • 6 Darkness Energy (BW 111)
Strategy
So I'm new to Pokémon and just been testing this out looking for some help, pretty simple deck early on Use Eevee to grab evolutions or Sableye for Junk Hunt, then rotate attackers late game depending on what pokemon your opponent has active.

I reformatted your deck to meet the standards. Please use this format next time you post a deck.~KA

Zoroark is, imo, not a very good card (any more) and should be replaced with cards to boost you consistency.

-3 Zoroark
-3 Zorua

+1 Flareon
+1 Leafeon
+2 Ultra Ball
+1 Sabalye
+1 Absol

corabed said:
Zoroark is, imo, not a very good card (any more) and should be replaced with cards to boost you consistency.
IDK... A friend of mine was 1 turn away from making T64 at the US Nationals running his Eeveelutions-Zorark deck. I'm currently using it in a "speed" deck and it can inflict some serious damage t2. And in some cases, I've 1HKOd some big basics with Zoroark and a Ht Laser

I would also suggest adding 1 more Absol - it's that good, IMHO. I suggest replacing 1 Darkrai EX with an Absol.

I'm not sure why you have Eeveelutions in here, as with the Zoroark. Zoroark isn't bad per se, but you have to depend on your opponent's set up. And with that, comes inconsistency. Eeveelutions would break down consistency altogether. Rather, I would focus on using Junk Hunt to grab Trainers like Hypnotoxic Laser and Catcher to do more efficient damage. Plus, it'd be a few cards less to have to set up, and you'd have a more solidified strategy altogether.

-4 Eevee
-3 Eeveelutions
-7 Special Energy
+5 Darkness Energy. You gotta draw into them and...must I explain?
+1 Absol. This card is incredible against Plasma and decks that rely on big Benches. You can Dark Patch and attach and then Mind Jack for big damage in one turn.
+1 Tool Scrapper. Tools are going to get popular next format - this is so you're ahead of the curve and ready to get rid of any advantage they can bring.
+1 Dark Patch. You need to max out on these so you get as much Energy acceleration as possible.
+1 Hypnotoxic Laser. This is crucial for getting the extra damage on.
+1 Ultra Ball. Consistency purposes. Gotta get the Darkrai out asap.
+1 Dark Claw. Your opponent can Scrap two, and that's the number you run. Have three, and your opponent has to either burn a second or...sit and not have another Scrapper to use.
+3 Sableye. As your desired starter, you have to max out. You can burn them with Ultra Ball late game.

Try this to start out.

Back