darkrai dvd

this is crap by the way, why? manaphy pokemon ranger came out two weeks after it showed on cartoon network!!! april 3rd!!! the movie showed march 23rd! why 3 months?

UltimateTrainer32 said:
this is crap by the way, why? manaphy pokemon ranger came out two weeks after it showed on cartoon network!!! april 3rd!!! the movie showed march 23rd! why 3 months?
lol there are so many things wrong with that comment its funny!

It was the best movie, exept. maybe the Movie 2000 was a little better ...

i think it's March thats what it said in a pokemon magazine and for those who want to know the name of it it's "pokemon bekkect unoffiacle collecter" and i love the movie so i can't wait to get the DVD of it oh and it's going to be in theathers in a couple monthes i think...though whats the point when it's on DVD?

This will be first poke movie in years i actually buy~ too bad they did a bad job on some character voices like that one guy with the lickylicky or w/e he just didnt sound like he belonged compare to the rest~ by far best of the poke movies in my opinion, first one i actually watched multiple times in jap w/sub and the english dub~ surprised they actually continue from where this ;eft off in the next poke movie~

Back