• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkness Swarm!!!! (Cities, Seniors) (need expert help!!)

pokefan1234

Creater of Garchomp C/Absol G!!
This deck may look random, but it has INSANE synergy

Pokemon: 22
x4 Sableye SF
x2 Absol G
x1 Absol G X
x2 Poochyena LA
x2 Mightyena LA
x2 Eevee UD (the call for family one)
x2 Umbreon UD
x3 Uxie LA
x1 Ditto LA
x1 Unown Q
x1 Houndour UD (Leap on)
x1 Houndoom UD

T/S/S: 24
x4 Bebe Search
x2 Pokemon Communication
x1 Luxury Ball
x1 BTS
x2 Cynthia's Feelings
x2 Expert Belt
x2 Judge
x2 Palmer's Contribution
x3 Pokemon Collector
x2 Pokemon Reversal
x3 Warp Point

Energy: 14
x4 Special Dark
x6 Darkness
x2 DCE
x2 Rainbow

Strategy:

The strategy is to start with Sableye/Eevee then set up the line that pertains to the opponents main attacker.

Here's what each pokemon counters:

Umbreon- Stage 1/ Stage 2 pokemon that have Poke Powers/Bodies

Mightyena- Unevolved pokemon/ Big hitter with Harass

Houndoom- Fighting type counter since most of the pokemon have x2 fighting weakness/ Big hitter with Dark Roar

Absol G- Tank decks or decks that try to wall by sending up one pokemon that does not attack while they set-up

Ditto- Anything that the others cannot counter (Jumpluff/Machamp)

Please help me with the deck, even though it is weird :p

RE: Darkness Swarm!! (Cities, Seniors) (need expert help!!)

I'd switch the persians for Houndoom UD. It's a pretty beast card that hits fighting hard for 1 energy and decent for 2 and discarding cards from their hand.

I am trying it out, it makes my Macheap match-up much easier (took out 1 DCE for a basic dark too)

Anymore suggestions?

BUMP 1/3 :D

Love it.

I can't give any critique, really. It's just that beast.

Take out a regular darkness energy and a Bebe's Search for x2 BTS. That's it.

I would use more rainbows for ditto in case it dies and you need to use it again with palmers.

I would say Eevee UD is inferiour to Eevee RR. Signs of Evolution thins the deck, gives you a free card to use for Bebes or Pokemon Communication, and guarantees that you evolve next turn, helping you Gengar matchup immensely (they cant hit you T1, and once Umbreon is out, their chances go down the toilet)

I like this deck a lot mightyena is such an underrated card. The ditto tech is a great idea to.
What about a 1-1-1 t-tar prime tech. He can come in handy late game when you don't have the bench for mightyena. Dce and 2 special darks he swings 140 without a belt. And with with bts you can drop him fast.

Maybe:

-2 Pokemon Reversal
-1 Warp Point
-2 Absol G
-1 Absol G X
-1 Uxie La
=7

+2 Larvitar UL
+2 Pupitar UL(good one)
+2 T-Tar Prime
+1 BTS
=7

You could try Honchkrow UD, the 1 with vengance as a late game attackers, it's attack does 10x the number of {D} poke's in your discard pile.

That was in here in my first initial build (before posting) and it was not as good as you think

Also through testing the T-Tar is not that good and slows the deck down

New Question:

Should I replace Houndoom UD with Persian HS?

Back