'Darkness Ablaze' Store Promo Distributions, Copperajah Dynamax Crystal Codes at Gamestop!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

2. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

Ooh I do love Copperajah! However I can almost guarantee I won't be able to get my hands on that promo stuff, although I'd really love one of those magnets!

3. Alexandraka Aspiring Trainer
    Alexandraka

I like the Corvanknight promo, but I wonder what the point is of Copperajah? I feel like I'm missing something if they are offering a non-holo, no-stamp as a 'promo'. Maybe it was a printing error and they wanted to get rid of it? x)

Number51x likes this.
  4. Timmony_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Timmony_tcg

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, but that's not the Copperajah from Darkness Ablaze - it's a non-holo reprint of the one from Sword & Shield

5. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Corviknight will be mine.
    Too bad I won't have Copperajah.

6. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Corviknight stamped promo, cool. Non-holo "promo"; quit screwing around and get the good promo. GS used to get the stamped promos, I don't understand what happened. Next they'll just be giving you a post-it some one wrote "Pokemon" on.

Alexandraka likes this.
  7. Raven Zombie Dark/Ghost Trainer
    Raven Zombie

ive pretty much said fudge it, to store promos. GS has been saying they cant do promos, ever since Corona started...
    also, didnt Pokemon Pass die, before Pokemon Home started? I had codes, and eventually they deleted them, and the app doesnt load...

8. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

9. AshCo Coming back with the BLOST
    AshCo

There's something weirdly charming about that simple friendly little Thank You stamp being right below this terrifying monster wreaking havoc on the Pokemon world.

OVERGRO, zigzag501, Clam and 9 others like this.
  10. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

I hope these things will come in Italy too

11. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

I need those magnets!! ;__;

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?