RMT Dark Void - Draco VGC 16' Team

alejogf12

Aspiring Trainer
Hi people of pokebeach, follow this I'll puting my vgc team.. If you like tell me what things are corrects are whitch things will you change for my team.. So.. Should you play???

First... The team!!

6VUPwrO.gif
8wJqJdR.gif
kGLI54f.gif
fnLY4Sk.gif
W4EqJmu.gif
4ITW7Ri.gif

So with this team I placed 2nd on my 1st VGC Premier!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8wJqJdR.gif

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor
- Protect
- Fire Blast​

So.. This is one of the most powerfull Mega Pokemon on competitive. I think the ability of the mega "Aerilate" works so good with Hyper Voice.. With Cresselia in team with Helping Hand with the Speed and Special Atack of M-Salamence works very well. The "intimidate" ability does very well agains pokemons like Landorus-Therian getting low they Attack. Draco Meteor does good on mirror or some other Dragons pokemons. With the speed of Salamence it could be a 1HKO to another dragon. Protect is a good movement who take cares and maybe can do the opponent loses a turn. And fire blast its a counter for Grass pokemon.. Or some Steel pokemon.. Like Ferrothorn, Amoongus, Aegislash, etc.. So whit that combinations probably take OHKO or maybe 2HKO.

6VUPwrO.gif

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Moody
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Spiky Shield
- Dark Void
- Fake Out
- Follow Me​

Dark Void. The primal attack of Smeargle, with the speed it can be the first attack in turn and sleep the 2 opponents pokemon in the first turn will be critical for the opponent. Spiky Shield does good with pokemon who have Taunt, they block and then you can kill that pokemon and play Dark Void. Fake Out maybe can help your 2nd pokemon flinching the opp. And then follow me, with the Hp of Smeargle all of atacks will go to him, so with this you have free atack with your others pokemons!

kGLI54f.gif

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 126 Def / 126 SpD / 4 SpA
Nature: Bold
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- Helping Hand​

This is a support cresselia. Good in defense and special defense, a lot of HP, very complicated to knock out. The combination of attacks like Helping Hand with others attacks on my other pokemons will do a lot of damage to the opponent. Thunder Wave paralizes de opp pokemon and have a chance to the other pokemon can't attack. Ice Beam is a very usefull atack to counter Salamence, Landorus, and others pokemons with that types. And psychic are a powerfull atack. This will be very usefull because its complicated to take all the hp, so Cresselia will be a lot of turns doing damage to the opponent.

fnLY4Sk.gif

Rotom-W @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 126 SpD / 252 SpA / 126 Spe
Nature: Modest
- Hydro Pump
- Protect
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp​

Rotom Wash have only 1 default and that is the weakness to grass pokemon. Then are all good, high defense and special defense, high special attack, and high speed too. Hydro Pump have a power of 110 will be a good attack agains Land, Rock, and Fire pokemons.. Protect like Salamence have maybe delay the opponent's turns when they focus Rotom. Thunderbolt does so good with Flying pokemons and Water pokemons. A lot of teams have 1 of each almost sure. And "Will-o-wisp" works great with pokemons with high defense and hp. The ability "levitate" does good with attacks like "Earthquake"

W4EqJmu.gif

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn
- Superpower​

Landorus works so good in most of teams with they powerfull attacks like "Rock Slide" get solid damage and chance to flinch opponents pokemons and megas too. Earthquake is a very powerfull attack but if the opponents pokemon have levitate ability this attack doesn't work. Superpower will be good with pokemons with Fighting weakness and have a lot of chance to do OHKO. U-Turn is a nice tech move on predicted switches. So landorus is a very powerfull pokemon in attack, but some pokemon with great defense and hp can counteract.

4ITW7Ri.gif

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 129 HP / 129 Def / 252 SpD
Nature: Sassy
- Protect
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip​

This Ferrothorn is a very good defensive pokemon. With this tool and this ability the contacts opponents attack can do little damage and they also receive damage. Ferrothorn have a lot of HP and defense. Must not a lot of attack or special attack but ferrothorn does it good with Water Pokemons or Fairy Pokemons attacking with Power Whip or Gyro Ball with the low speed does more damage. And then leech seed is a very good 1st attack.. Its recover hp on every turn. So complicated to knock out.

Last edited:
Nice team alejogf12 ! Everything looks pretty good. It looks like you got yourself covered with Mega Salamence and Cresselia as special attacker and defensive powers. Rotom-W is a great threat to many things in VGC and Smeargle can be a real threat (just be careful from Taunt users). However, about Ferrothorn, why Giga drain? What Pokemon it hits better than Power Whip ?
Also, about AV Landorus-T, can you explain why did you choose Assault Vest?

So I'll explain.. Smeargle I only put on team if I see in the other team possible pokemons with Taunt. About Giga Drain's of Ferrothorn I'll change for Protect. It was a mistake to put Giga Drain and no Protect on Ferrothorn. And about Landorus-T I'll put Choice Scarf instead Assault Vest. It's so better Choice Scarf than the others for Landorus-T.

Back