• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dark Spark (Yveltal EX / Manetric EX)

matuxlogan

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 1 Darkrai EX
    2 Seismitoad EX
    1 Mewtwo EX
    1 Jirachi EX
    2 Yveltal
    3 Yveltal EX
    2 Manectric EX
    2 M Manectric EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    3 Lysandre
    1 Skyla

2 VS Seeker
    1 Computer Search
    1 Professor´s Letter
    1 Switch
    1 Energy Switch
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    1 Enhanced Hammer
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Muscle Band
    2 Mantric Spirit Link
    1 Startling Megaphone
    2 Virbank City Gym
Energy:

• 3 Double Colorless Energy
    3 Lightning Energy
    7 Darkness Energy

Strategy:
Well the strategy it's easy, get Manetric ex, try to charge Yveltal ex or Mewtwo ex, and kill. Seismitoad as a locker works well and Jirachi ex is a support search.I really want to put another lighting energy there, but I can't find a slot to do it, so any advice to do that would be awesome!. Thanks a lot !

Ironman131

Aspiring Trainer
I would drop the hard charm and shauna for a second M manectric EX and a second Manectric spirit link. You could drop the DCE count to 3 to to add in another Lightning.

Maximinn

Aspiring Trainer
Is Spiritomb worth it in this deck? I tried it but it seems worthless against anything that isn't VirGen and even then, they just Red Signalled it out and OHKO'd it. It maybe bought me one turn of no G-Booster but lost me a prize.

kingofra99

Aspiring Trainer
I would take the four lasers out seeing as you also do not play virbank and add two shadow circle one more hard charm and one mega manectric. Shadow Circle in my opinion is too good not to play. It cuts your weakness from donphan and opposing manectrics.