Ruling Dark flaaffy and Dark ampharos

I can read it and i understand the cards.
But i was not understanding this with "during your next turn"...

"During your next turn" refers to the next turn that is yours, therefore, not this turn, not your opponent's turn, but your turn after that.

easy there cute mew you may have a heart failure :D
i ddnt understand cards once
for example :
i tot when mew ex used charizard ex's attack charizard ex would discard the energies not mew ex
no everyone is perfect :D
calm down lol

RE:  Dark flaaffy and Dark ampharos

kravenace said:
easy there cute mew you may have a heart failure :D
i ddnt understand cards once
for example :
i tot when mew ex used charizard ex's attack charizard ex would discard the energies not mew ex
no everyone is perfect :D
calm down lol
"uses TM calm mind :D" well, mew ex uses the attacks as his own, so change charizard ex into mew ex

nigafiga said:
I have 3 rulebooks!
1x dragon, 1x neo destiny, 1x aquapolis
I suggest u read the Dragon one, it is one of the most updated versions. Destiny and Aquapolis both have the flip to retreat rule when confused, so you can dump them away.

The dragon rulebook still isn't the most updated. It still says you can play supporters on your first turn, and doesn't go in-depth with EXs and Shinies.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Yeah, you'd better Return to normal and stop Tormenting us!!!! While you're at it, why not take a Rest?
lol, ok, I think I was kinda cursed, and I'm still sorry for screaming earlier this thread. This thread just gave me a mean look, well, I wish people would read rulebooks. oh, sorry, I think I'm starting to mimic you. I think I'll go for a milk drink, bye.

I know, but since he has only those three, I said that Dragon is HIS most updated one, but if you can, get a LM deck or HP deck.

RE:   Dark flaaffy and Dark ampharos

cute-mew said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:
Yeah, you'd better Return to normal and stop Tormenting us!!!! While you're at it, why not take a Rest?
lol, ok, I think I was kinda cursed, and I'm still sorry for screaming earlier this thread. This thread just gave me a mean look, well, I wish people would read rulebooks. oh, sorry, I think I'm starting to mimic you. I think I'll go for a milk drink, bye.

lol, and yes go and get a new rulebook, hp would be great.

Arcanine out.

Back