d/p trainer question

revdjweb

Aspiring Trainer
yes i know it isn't out yet but already i have a question regarding:

Plus Power - Trainer Card

Attach this card to 1 of your Pokemon. At the end of your turn, discard this card. All damage done to any Active Pokemon by the Pokemon this card is attached to is increased by 10.

since this is not a tool does this mean one might attach 2,3, or even 4 of this trainer to a pokemon on a single turn and thereby increase it's damage by 20-40?

Not only can you play 4 Plus Power, but think about putting a Strength Charm on too. Instant 50 extra damage with any Pokemon!

no, i think that it sais on every tool card that you cant attach more than one of it to each pokemon....thats what my tool cards say

About time they brought that back! How about the other trainers in the set, i want either Rival or Professor Rowan...

You guys are forgetting that the lack of tool status is both a blessing and a curse. Without the tool status, yes, you can stack it and use it with other tools. However, how many attacks, searchers, trainers, etc. that actually can fetch (or retrieve from discard for that matter) normal trainers, hmm? Compare that with the amount of ways to get tools and get them out of discard and you'll see that PlusPowers are harder to stack than in Unlimited...

Back