D.P Error

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
ERROR D/P CARD
Yup, I noticed a mistake already:

http://pokegym.net/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=22656

The PokéBody clearly should be a PokéPower.

- Flame.

Wow it should be because it does not do that much damage. I think mistakes happen like this because the cards go through sorting machines and the makers of the cards have to be quick on making the cards so they will go through the machines. They have a time to beat to have the set ready for shipping and also have them in stock on the time of the release dates. They only have a few weeks to work on each set and then it has to go through sorting and wrapping and sealing and last ly shipping and stocking so that is why mistakes happen. Remember everyone makes mistakes at some point and some are worse than others but you have to go with the flow.:)

yep, your right. Red text, Reads as a Poké-Power and is not always Activated. A Poké-Power for Sure.

Yeah, good job on spotting that out! let us hope that is with official errata ASAP so that people who don't follow rules till they are official don't get picky!

There will be alot of errors like there have been in the past but remember there will always be a mistake because of the times the makers have to beat and getting them ready in a short amount of time means mistakes on cards will happen and one day this card will be worth alot of dough.:)

Tomb said:
They have already corrected it now.

Do you have an image to show that they have corrected it? I am wondering because they say they have and sometimes it is not fixed.:)

If you sell a misprint card and you have the card and they have fixed it since the error occured your card will be about $1000.00 because you have an error card and just like with the Promo Dark Persian card that had the missing HP and WPM posted about it last year or the year before with the prices on Ebay. As I recall they threw out the misprinted cards after they fixed the error and the error was missing HP but then they got rid of those fixed the error and those who had the misprinted cards got alot of money off of Ebay.:)

Arcanine 274 said:
Time to sell on eBay ;]

Arcanine out.

Eh, I dunno. Something tells me they won't print a new version, at least anytime soon. They'll just slap on an errata and call it a day (I think they already have actually).

If the error card does sell than it will be worth mucho bucks and you can make alot of dough off misprinted cards especially if they have been destroyed once the error is corrected once and for all.:)

Back