• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Cynthia's Chomp

FierySplash

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 4 Gible UPR 96
* 2 Gabite UPR 98
* 4 Garchomp UPR 99
* 3 Riolu UPR 66
* 1 Sudowoodo BKP 67
* 2 Lucario UPR 67

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 4 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 2 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Skyla BKT 148
* 4 N NVI 92
* 1 Lillie UPR 125
* 2 Energy Retrieval SUM 116

##Energy - 10

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 6 Fighting Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Looking to get some suggestions on this semi-budget deck.
Any feedback is welcome.

I would recommend mixing the FLI ones in as well, especialy Gible since you can search it out with Brooklet (which I also encourage adding for consistency, especially since Brigette will be rotating soon). So, just all fighting Gible, and then for the Garchomps maybe a 2-2 split or so of Fighting and Dragon. This way you can mix up your offense and defense in case Gardy or Goli come knocking.

I notice your deck doesn't include any Choice Bands. You should be maxing them out (four copies) in order to inflict the most damage. You should also include Diancie {*} in order to boost your damage each turn to 250; that KO's everything in the game except Lunala GX.

You might also consider Buzzwole GX since it can start slapping immediately while you get your 'Chomp's set up.

So, overall, my suggestions:

- 1 Professor's Letter (rotating)
- 2 Skyla (rotating)
- 4 N (rotating)
- 1 Wishful Baton
- 1 Riolu
- 4 Gible UPR
- 2 Garchomp UPR
- 1 Timer Ball

+ 2 Guzma
+ 1 Diancie {*}
+ 4 Choice Band
+ 1 Brooklet Hill
+ 1 Buzzwole GX
+ 4 Gible FLI
+ 2 Garchomp FLI
+ 1 Tapu Lele GX

Latias prism and mysterious treasures are a must tested it out last night post rotation I ran only 5 supporters with 4 acro,4 treasure, 4 ultra ran quite well was only having a hard time with it because it's hard to stream attackers in a deck that requires 2 attachments. Shrine of punishment is also really good in this deck if you need to hire 240 or 210 and whiff the choice band you can take the knock out so long as you get a little damage on them b4 hand.

One thing I forget to mention is that if you can't afford (or find) Lele, you can use Alolan Vulpix to help accelerate Lucario and Chomp to set up Precognitive Aura faster.

I would recommend mixing the FLI ones in as well, especialy Gible since you can search it out with Brooklet (which I also encourage adding for consistency, especially since Brigette will be rotating soon). So, just all fighting Gible, and then for the Garchomps maybe a 2-2 split or so of Fighting and Dragon. This way you can mix up your offense and defense in case Gardy or Goli come knocking.

I notice your deck doesn't include any Choice Bands. You should be maxing them out (four copies) in order to inflict the most damage. You should also include Diancie {*} in order to boost your damage each turn to 250; that KO's everything in the game except Lunala GX.

You might also consider Buzzwole GX since it can start slapping immediately while you get your 'Chomp's set up.

So, overall, my suggestions:

- 1 Professor's Letter (rotating)
- 2 Skyla (rotating)
- 4 N (rotating)
- 1 Wishful Baton
- 1 Riolu
- 4 Gible UPR
- 2 Garchomp UPR
- 1 Timer Ball

+ 2 Guzma
+ 1 Diancie {*}
+ 4 Choice Band
+ 1 Brooklet Hill
+ 1 Buzzwole GX
+ 4 Gible FLI
+ 2 Garchomp FLI
+ 1 Tapu Lele GX
Thanks for the suggestions! I am probably going to avoid Lele and Buzz as that would be costly and disrupt the focus of my deck. However, I will surely add in the rest and see how it goes. Additionally, wouldn't a Shrine of Punishment be enough rather than adding in 4 choice bands (allows 210 to be hit within one turn)?

Thanks for the suggestions! I am probably going to avoid Lele and Buzz as that would be costly and disrupt the focus of my deck. However, I will surely add in the rest and see how it goes. Additionally, wouldn't a Shrine of Punishment be enough rather than adding in 4 choice bands (allows 210 to be hit within one turn)?

With the new Fairy-type cards in Fairy Rise, Gardy's gonna be coming back. Although you do make a good point; maybe cut the Choice count down to two or so.

I have a similar deck that I keep playing around with. I call it #1 Waifu Deck. I still have Wally in it so it's been helpful. Diance is nice, choice bands are a must, and Cynthia is what makes the train run on time with Royal Blades. The fighting type gibbygabchomps made things a lot more easier. I know it's not going to be a tournament legal deck, but that doesn't bother me. I really only have the time to play the game small-time.

I got Buzzwole GX from a lucky pull and so decided to test it in this deck. It really does help out a lot, since it sets up blazingly fast and can start softening the opponent up good while Chompy gets going, so I do still recommend that if you're able to do it.

Hoping for a lucky pull like yours :D. I will definitely look to add Buzzwole-GX into my deck, when possible. I may be asking on the wrong thread, but do any of you have Diancie on PTCGO that is up for trade. I've got the Fighting Garchomp and Guzma. Just missing the bands, Diancie and Brooklet Hill.

Updated List: 8/19/2018

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 2 Gabite UPR 98
* 2 Garchomp UPR 99
* 1 Diancie {*} FLI 74
* 4 Gible FLI 60
* 3 Riolu UPR 66
* 2 Lucario UPR 67
* 2 Garchomp FLI 62

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 3 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 2 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 N NVI 92
* 1 Lillie UPR 125
* 2 Energy Retrieval SUM 116

##Energy - 10

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 6 Fighting Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Testing has gone well with this deck. However, I am still debating Brooklet Hill as I fear that it will end up helping the other deck more than myself or would it still beneficial? Any thoughts?

Back