Cyclizar, Shiny Wigglytuff Line from “Shiny Treasure ex”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
A new Cyclizar and shiny versions of the Wigglytuff evolution line have been revealed from the Japanese set S4a Shiny Treasure ex, which releases in Japan on December 1st! Most new cards from this set are expected to become part of our Paldean Fates set when it releases on January 26th.
Cyclizar – Dragon – HP120
Basic Pokémon
[G][D][C] Rapid Drive: 100 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent’s next turn, prevent all damage from and effects of attacks done to this Pokémon.
Weakness: None
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1

IMG_6121-142x200.jpeg

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda weird energy requirements for cyclyzar. Like, why a dark energy and a grass energy? I feel like it would make more sense for it to be just 3 colorless energy

Kinda weird energy requirements for cyclyzar. Like, why a dark energy and a grass energy? I feel like it would make more sense for it to be just 3 colorless energy
it's grass typing to the fact that it's a pokemon used for transportation and the dark energy is probably due to the fact that it learns dark type moves

Dragon Pokémon get their attack costs from the color of their body. Cyclizar is green with a black wheel, so it makes sense that Grass and Darkness are in its attack costs.

Dragon Pokémon get their attack costs from the color of their body. Cyclizar is green with a black wheel, so it makes sense that Grass and Darkness are in its attack costs.
This. It's why Dragonite is electric water and why salamence is fire water.

The Cyclizar card looks promising. And for those wondering why there's no Igglybuff, don't worry about it. An Igglybuff card will eventually be released.

cyclizar card is sad, it could and should be a lot better. They just needed to add things such as 1 less retreat cost or 10 more damage on the attack

That Cyclizar is so aesthetically pleasing omg I hope they make a Dragon-type Koraidon that uses Fire/Fighting energy & and Dragon-type Miraidon that uses Lightning/Psychic energy ?

obviously not supposed to be a competitive card, but this new cyclizar card at least gives us insight on what cyclizar's dragon typing looks like in the tcg. i would've expected it to be fighting and electric to match the typings of koraidon and miraidon's types. maybe if there's a good dragon-type cyclizar ex in the future, it could be in a lost zone deck with galarian moltres and/or shaymin v?

art rating: cool!
competitive rating: not competitive

the wigglytuff line is pretty nice! idk what hopes it has of being meta viable, but the art is cute and it's still a fun rogue deck

art rating: cute!
competitive rating: rogue deck potential

Is this true !? I mean it makes sense to me! I always wondered why Altaria was Metal/Water. But now I know!

This sounds like made up nonsense tbh, why then does Giratina have Psychic and Grass for its attacks?

Back