Crysis Demo

pokemon_1996

Aspiring Trainer
Here are the screen shots this game is really cool.

Crysis2007-11-0213-35-26-43.jpg

Crysis2007-11-0213-35-00-40.jpg

Crysis2007-11-0112-51-52-42.jpg

Crysis2007-11-0112-50-37-21.jpg

Crysis2007-11-0112-48-52-41.jpg

CrysisScreenie.jpg

And guess what it has really nice graphics.

What settings were you playing the game on? I could play them on medium and a couple on high with a 8600GTS... It's a great demo, but the dead body part was a little too scary for me. :p

Me and my Dad are eagerly anticapating this game... we LOVED DOOM.... Quake.... so, Crysis is just great.

The Garphics are ok, hopefully the game may have the a little better. But, I am in love with this plotline! Being trapped on an island... aliens... wow.

The game will be amazing, and I would give it a 4.5/5.

Yeah and are you guys playing the demo the true game?

This is the ending
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_dRvw5O1Aw8

I just got the game! Its absolutely amazing. Me and my Dad both love it! I'm on delta difficulity right now.

The graphics are nice on my 22X18"" moniter, however, I can't really get the frame rate I was hoping for. One would have to buy an $800.00 or so video card to really get the full capacity of this game. But still, the graphics are god-like, and really, the storyline took me by surprise. Lol, the Koreans talk loudly in the game.

The thing I like most about this game, is the fact your suit has so many options. However, it takes a while to toggle between those options, and the fact that the game doesn't pause while you're toggling between options is a pain. Another con would be that if you have so many weapons, if may take a while to get through them all to find the one you like. I only have 4 weapons right now (not including my fists), and it has proven difficult to do so while you're getting fired at.

In conclusion, this is a new game era all its own. Not like Quake or Doom or any of those past first-person-shooter games. This is a new era. I'm sure that many future games will be modeled after this one's structure. Its really a good game. Short, but good :)

Back