• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crowd Control? (Senior, let's say BR)

FlyingMagikarp

Aspiring Trainer
Well, after refusing to use SP pokemon since they first came out, I finally caved in. My first all-new deck in quite some time.

Pokemon:
2 Gallade E4
2 Gallade E4 Lv.X
2 Honchkrow G
2 Spiritomb (Curse Breath)
4 Sableye
2 Uxie
1 Ambipom G
1 Toxicroak G
1 Dialga G
1 Dialga G LV.X
1 Unown Q

Trainers, supporters, etc., etc.
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Poke Turn
4 Energy Gain
3 SP Radar
3 Power Spray
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Aaron's Collection
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury Ball

Energy:
2 Double Colorless Energy
3 Psychic Energy
1 Metal Energy
1 Darkness Energy
4 Special Darkness

Sableye is the lead.

Gallade's the main fighter, using Blade Storm and Chop Up for spread damage.

Spiritomb is used for Curse Breath for an extra punch.

Honchkrow for occasional sniping.

Ambipom, Toxicroak and Dialga G for various counters (Or occasional donk on Ambipoms case. Very rare though.)

Unown Q for the usual reasons.

Poketurn. Yay more Blade Storms.

SSU. The occasional extra Curse Breath. Or healing/extra Blade Storm if I got no more Poke Turn.

DCE for Ambipom or lack of energy gain. Metal for dialga, darkness and special dark for Honchkrow/Sableye.

Opinions. Please~

Not bad at all.
-1 aaron's
-2 SSU
-whatever else

+2 or 3 power spray
+2 or 3 energy exchanger (You've got a lot of different energy in there, this will definitely come in handy)
+1 or 2 bebe's
+2 collector

Well, I really don't want to ditch the Aaron, given that the second Aaron has been very helpful.

The power spray, bebe and collector seem like valid ideas though, and I'll probably throw those in. Energy exchanger...meh...my hand's flooded with energy as is, given the amount of cyrus's I play. And SP is mostly goodwill, as they're as good as four psychic in this deck anyway, with the added fun of the occasional one being plopped onto Honchkrow G. In fact I was thinking I needed less energy.

Like,
-4 psychic
-2 Galactic HQ

+3 Power Spray
+1 Bebe's Search
+1/2 Collector
+0/1 Sableye

I have played gallade 4 with spiritomb LA before (many times) and you really don't need 4 spiritomb, max 2.
And you have no uxie, why is that? I would take out 2 spiritomb and put in 2 uxie. Or if you don't have 2 uxie, 1 sableye and 1 honchkrow/uxie.

And your energy line could need some work. I would play the energy like so:

4 psychic energy (you don't need more than 4 since you play cyrus's)
3 double colorless energy (you play energy gain so you don't need 4, but 3 is good for higher chance of drawing it)
1 dark energy (a searchable dark energy)
4 special dark (for possible donk)
1 metal energy (a search able metal energy for dialga g)

And then you have 1 free slot for something else, like a second pokemon collector. Or warp energy so you can get dialga to your bench easier.

Alright, I'll fool around with having 2 spirtomb instead of 4...and put uxie in. Everyone has them now. Don't know why I don't use 'em.

Alright then. I'll put in some edits.

Back