JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Cross Switcher has been revealed from Japan’s upcoming Fusion Arts set, which releases there on September 24th.
Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translation.
Cross Switcher – Trainer
Item (Fusion Strike)
You must play 2 copies of Cross Switcher at the same time (the effect only works once for both cards).
Switch 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon with their Active Pokémon. If you do, switch your Active Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.
You may use any number of Item cards during your turn.
We’ll most likely see cards from Japan’s Fusion Arts in the international set Fusion Strike, which releases on November 12th.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Dear Arceus, this is gonna be a menace until Shady Dealings rotates.

And the deck that gains the most from it is RS Urshifu VMAX/Inteleon. Why buff that deck of all that things? It literally turns SSH Inteleon into a Guzma which thins your deck two cards and doesn't take your supporter for turn.

Last edited:

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Custom Catcher is back! I don't know if we'll ever return to that short, amazing time where every Gust effect except Custom Catcher rotated out, but I'm just happy to see it in an even "clearer" version.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Custom Catcher is back! I don't know if we'll ever return to that short, amazing time where every Gust effect except Custom Catcher rotated out, but I'm just happy to see it in an even "clearer" version.
We're probably going to have a long time of that if Boss's Orders doesn't get an extension this gen, since it's starting to seem like SwSh era is gonna be a year longer than the past few gens.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
We're probably going to have a long time of that if Boss's Orders doesn't get an extension this gen, since it's starting to seem like SwSh era is gonna be a year longer than the past few gens.
I'd be really weird if they printed so many version of Boss's Orders and Professor's Research and shoved them into every boxed product, and then not reprinted them.
And I'm still betting for Legends era.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I'd be really weird if they printed so many version of Boss's Orders and Professor's Research and shoved them into every boxed product, and then not reprinted them.
And I'm still betting for Legends era.
F-Block is already confirmed to still be SwSh-era. Besides, it would be weird to make a full-on era based on a single-player side-game.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Cross-Switcher - we don't know if we're keeping Boss' Orders after rotation next year. But this is the new gusting. A reliable gusting. Remember Guzma? Yeah, that as a Trainer card. It plays the same way as Custom Catcher before but that 2 cards can easily find ways to fix that. This ain't Escape Rope because Escape Rope ain't gusting. No doubt this is 5/5 for me.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Dear Arceus, this is gonna be a menace until Shady Dealings rotates.

And the deck that gains the most from it is RS Urshifu VMAX/Inteleon. Why buff that deck of all that things? It literally turns SSH Inteleon into a Guzma which thins your deck two cards and doesn't take your supporter for turn.
RS Urshifu is the best! CHANGE MY MIND

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Not gonna lie I was expecting the new 2 pieces cards to be something related to bench damage blocking (I know its doesnt make sense...), cause this era without bench protecion filled with several bench attackers quite remind me when we dont have gust options and the only one was custom catcher, definitely is a strong card but I would prefer a 2 pieces cards to be something more interesting rather than just being Custom Catcher on steroids

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Not gonna lie I was expecting the new 2 pieces cards to be something related to bench damage blocking (I know its doesnt make sense...), cause this era without bench protecion filled with several bench attackers quite remind me when we dont have gust options and the only one was custom catcher, definitely is a strong card but I would prefer a 2 pieces cards to be something more interesting rather than just being Custom Catcher on steroids
imagine if there was a stadium you had to play two of at a time and had an effect but took two other stadiums to take out of play. So there'd be two in play and each time a different stadium was played it would discard one

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
what makes you think that?
The fact that they're extending the legality of Crushing Hammer and probably more cards, since otherwise they could just wait for Gen 9 base set if the games were planned for November 2022 as we'd normally expect.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is the first Trainer card in the history of the TCG that requires you to play two copies of it at once. Pretty interesting.