• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crobat / Wobbuffet / Sigilyph / Mewtwo EX

ApetimusPrime

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 19

• 4 Zubat PHF
    4 Golbat PHF
    4 Crobat PHF
    4 Wobbuffet PHF
    2 Sigilyph LTR
    1 Mewtwo-EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 34

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 Shauna
    2 Lysandre
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    1 Pokemon Fan Club
    1 AZ
    4 Ultra Ball
    3 VS Seeker
    3 Enhanced Hammer
    3 Super Scoop Up
    2 Head Ringer
    1 Great Ball
    1 Scoop Up Cyclone
    4 Dimensional Valley
Energy:

• 7 Psychic Energy

Strategy:
This deck is designed to deal targeted damages with the Bats' Abilities, weakening the opponent's pokemon that we want, and not only the active one. We play the whole 4-4-4 line to maximize the odds of getting what we need as soon as possible.
Wobbuffet is a really good teammate here, both with his Ability to block other Abilities, even if some common Pokemon are immune to it (Mew-EX for example), but it stops Pyroar and other annoying pokemons.
Sigilyph are here mainly against Dark decks, and in general against EX abusing decks.
Mewtwo-EX is a great finisher and can kill really fast.

I use AZ and the Scoop Up to trigger as much as we can the Bats Abilities, and to heal my pokemons (for example curing and healing a Sigilyph hit by Laser).
I play Shauna over N, cause I find her more consistent, but it's a matter of preferences.
4 Dimensionnal Valley are mandatory, cause I want to be able to attack with the Bats for free, and with Wobbuffet for 1 Energy.

Cards that can be used :
- Dowsing Machine and Computer Search can be used instead of Scoop Up Cyclone.
- I'd like to test maybe Gengar-EX, as he can target on the bench too.
- N can replace Shauna
- Mew-EX can be tested
- Mr Mime w/ Bench Barrier is kinda good in the deck, protecting our Bats coming in and out with Scoop Up while a Wobbuffet hits hard.
- Bis Ball will be tested instead of the Great Ball, to find our Bats.

Since you have a lot of the same Pokemon, I would suggest to use have 4 Repeat Balls, it will be helpful because if you have a certain Pokemon in play on your side, you may search for the same Pokemon from your deck. It will help with your set up more consistently. Switching out some cards to have Trevenant might not be bad either because a lot of decks are hurt by item locking.

4 Repeat Ball is not consistent. 4 Repeat Ball means you'll start with it in your opening hand when your options are very limited. If you're going to play Repeat Ball, you should already be playing enough Ultra Ball. I think 2 would be okay since you do play a lot of the same Pokemon, but I wouldn't take out any Ultra Balls and only if you find that you need additional search.

why not try one or two evosoda? can help with consistency and getting the next evolution out without discarding cards for ultra ball

SHBandit said:
why not try one or two evosoda? can help with consistency and getting the next evolution out without discarding cards for ultra ball
Well, with Evosoda, you don't get damage with Golbat and Crobat.

Back