• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crobat Prime (Masters,Cities)

BubbleTea

Bubble Tea and Matcha Ice Cream
Trying to make a crobat prime list to play with my friends and possibly cities but dont know how to make it good really. I want a deck with a lot of possibilities, not just one strategy and thats it.

So far i'm thinking of

4-3-3 Crobat Prime (4 zubats for more chances of starting with it)
3-3 or 2-2 Dugtrio PL
1 or 2 Darkrai MD
1 Zangoose PL
1 Jirachi UL
2-1 Uxie LA and Lv X
Dont know If I could add anything else

4 Rare Candies
4 Poke Drawer +
4 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Switch just in case
4 SSU (healing my crobats)
2 Engineer's Adjustment
1 Luxury Ball

10 Psychic Energies

So yah it's incomplete and messy, at this point idk what to do and I never tried it yet, its just a deck ill build for fun against my friends. So please help me out

Strategy: Poison early with crobat, drop some dugtrios for extra damage if they retreat. Darkrai is for putting the opponent asleep so they cant retreat if they remain asleep. Zangoose for disrupting heavy retreaters or finishing off opponents. Jirachi for disrupting rare candied stage 2's or just killing them. Dont know what to do about the trainer line and I dont know if there is any other pokemons that could help me.

RE: Crobat Prime

First you need to give your division, and what event this would be for. I think the best thing to pair with crobat prime and Dugtrio is a Vileplume UD to stop SPs from using Poketurns.

setting up dugtrio, crobat prime AND vileplume will be SOOOOO slow

changes i would make
-2 engineering's adjustment
-1 rare candy
-1 switch

+2 BTS
+2 Judge or Professor oak's new theory

Back