Crobat Evolution Line from “Ancient Roar”

Crobat ex incoming??? That's what I'm hoping. Lots of interesting Crobats to choose from at this point- a draw 3 one, a "take prize extra cards one" and now this late game supporter/item lock? Prevents a late game boss I guess? While you prepare a final knock out or set up the "Extra prize" Crobat? It could prevent them from copying the "extra prize" attack from the other Croat with Mew ex too, if they can't play boss. Stage 2 lines become better and better the more options you have, and Zu/Gol/Cro could be preparing to be a good one if we just get a really good Crobat ex.
I don’t think there’ll be a crobat ex there are already a lot of exs

i meant in paradox rift
Right, yeah I'm hoping in a future set. Like how Maushold is now an ex, 4, 5? sets into Scarlet and Violet- maybe something similar with Crobat. Could be cool. Of course a way to turn anyone into an ex is with the new Glamorous Mantle or whatever it's called- just boost their HP and go for ittt

This one they can basically flip-flop on. All crobats gen 4-7 were still labeled psychic type, and all of them were lightning weak. All the ones in gen 8 were labelled fighting type, but they probably thought about taking liberties here after establishing the new poison typing, since it still made a lot of sense. Dark Flying pokemon often got the lightning weakness treatment, so it is still kinda applicable here to flip it. 151's Zubat and Golbat are also Lightning weak.
gotcha. I didnt really notice. There were some Sigilyph cards from back then that would have a Psychic typing with a Lightning weakness too.

Back