• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Crobat / Dusknoir / Toxicroak EX / Dragalge (Poison Deck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckygamgee

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • Zubat - 2
    Crobat - 2
    Duskull - 2
    Dusclops - 1
    Dusknoir - 2 FF
    Dusknoir - 2 BCR
    Toxicroak EX - 3
    Skrelp - 2
    Dragalge - 2
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• Startling Megaphone - 2
    Switch - 1
    Rare Candy - 4
    Professor Juniper - 4
    Ultra Ball - 2
    Skyla - 3
    Sacred Ash - 1
    Pokemon Fan Club - 2
    Shauna - 3
    Virbank City Gym - 3
    Hypnotoxic Laser - 3
    Evosoda - 1
    Escape Rope - 1
Energy:

• Psychic Energy - 8
    Double Colorless Energy - 4

Strategy:
This deck is all about poison. Doing lots of damage with poison. Use toxicroak ex and crobat to poison.toxicroak ex with double colorless evergy so I can attack turn one if I go second. Use dusknoir to move damage to him so my active pokemon doesn't die. Then using Dragalge ability that your opponent's active pokemon is poisoned, it can't retreat.

First of all, I suggest playing Dusknoir BCR over Dusknoir FF. A 3-1-3 line of Dusknoir, having 2 Dusknoir BCR and 1 Dusknoir FF. That way you can manipulate damage on both your and your opponent's sides of the field. Also, since Dusknoir is your only Stage 2 Pokemon, you don't need 4 Rare Candy. Only 3 (since it's a 3-1-3 line and a 4th Rare Candy would be useless).

-1 Rare Candy
-1 Dusknoir FF
+2 Dusknoir BCR
+1 Duskull

You now have 61 cards in your deck. You don't need to have a 2-3 line of Crobat. If you only have 2 Zubat, then having no 3rd Zubat to evolve into the 3rd Crobat.

-1 Crobat

Your searching ability needs to be stronger

-1 Skrelp
-1 Dragalge
-1 Toxicroak EX
+2 Ultra Ball
+1 Juniper

Ultra Ball is your only search card in regards to Pokemon, so you need to strengthen it, as well as your Juniper line. You really only need 1 Switching card in this deck, and I personally recommend Escape Rope over Switch. Plus, if you can't attack, you'll need another opt out for Poison damage, meaning more Laser

-2 Switch
+1 Escape Rope
+1 Hypnotoxic Laser

I also notice that there is no ACE SPEC card in your deck. I feel that Computer Search would be the strongest ACE SPEC for this deck.

-1 Evosoda
+1 Computer Search (ACE SPEC)

If you don't already have Computer Search, it's around $13 to buy. Maybe a little more

Hope this Helps,
LoneWolf2113

here is my new lineup
Pokemon:
Zubat - 2
Crobat - 2
Duskull - 2
Dusclops - 1
Dusknoir – 2 FF
Dusknoir – 2 BCR
Toxicroak EX - 3
Skrelp - 2
Dragalge – 2

Startling Megaphone - 2
Switch - 1
Rare Candy - 4
Professor Juniper - 4
Ultra Ball - 2
Skyla - 3
Sacred Ash - 1
Pokemon Fan Club - 2
Shauna - 3
Verbank City Gym - 3
Hypnotoxic Lazer - 3
Evosoda – 1
Escape Rope - 1

Energy:
Psychic Energy - 8
Double Colorless Energy – 4

Took the liberty of updating your original post in the thread as to make it more accessible to everyone else! Make sure to do that next time! Thanks! :D ~Kecleon

buckygamgee said:
here is my new lineup
Pokemon:
Zubat - 2
Crobat - 2
Duskull - 2
Dusclops - 1
Dusknoir – 2 FF
Dusknoir – 2 BCR
Toxicroak EX - 3
Skrelp - 2
Dragalge – 2

Startling Megaphone - 2
Switch - 1
Rare Candy - 4
Professor Juniper - 4
Ultra Ball - 2
Skyla - 3
Sacred Ash - 1
Pokemon Fan Club - 2
Shauna - 3
Verbank City Gym - 3
Hypnotoxic Lazer - 3
Evosoda – 1
Escape Rope - 1

Energy:
Psychic Energy - 8
Double Colorless Energy – 4

Took the liberty of updating your original post in the thread as to make it more accessible to everyone else! Make sure to do that next time! Thanks! :D ~Kecleon

Thinking of building same, how did this work out for you?

Ack! O dear, O no! O! The woe! Woe is me, O why must thou deface such a belov'd thread, a thread doth laid to rest three months prior? O, Necromancer, why dost thee useth thine dark magic to resurrect a so restful soul as a foul, shambling Threadgr! It was at rest, a peaceful slumber beneath the damp, cold soil beneath which it t'was buried! Thine foul, black magic twisted the very fabric of creation and sent the Threadgr asunder! Come friends, allies, confidants, we must slay this shambling, ravenous beast before it consumes all those for once it cared! I shall use my Kido technique to prevent it from killing nevermore, and so it shall rest forevermore!

Bakudo number one!

Sai!

*Thread becomes locked because thread necromancy is kind of like Human Transmutation -- it's forbidden*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back